[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is permanoobs dying? I don't go there anymore but it still
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: original.png (293 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
original.png
293 KB, 500x750
Is permanoobs dying? I don't go there anymore but it still makes me kind of sad to see that community go down the drain. /ic/ is just /ic/, it's in a league of its own, hate it or love it.

I guess that's it for me then. Neither reddit nor fb feel right to me...

Where to go to get critique and a competitive collective environment?
>>
This place is also dying, it is slow as fuck, there is more shitposting and I just can't stand nose bro.
>>
>>2442414
It's always been this fast
>>
>>2442425
The post rate maybe but the ratio of shitposting has skyrocketed. Makes everything feel much too fast.

It seems like no one bothered to stick around.
>>
File: 1410291622816.jpg (270 KB, 621x621) Image search: [Google]
1410291622816.jpg
270 KB, 621x621
>>2442429
A lot of decent artists are leaving due to a recent influx of shitposters.
Their only desire is to start drama and make garbage threads with forced "community drama". Lots of samefagging and new idiots falling for the bait, fueling the shitposting.

As a result, the quality of the board is dropping significantly. There aren't enough decent posters to keep the trash at bay.

It doesn't help that the mods either don't care or enjoy watching /ic/ turn into a cesspool. Multiple people will report garbage threads and garbage posters and nothing ever gets deleted, and no one ever gets banned.

In fact, if you report some threads, you'll get a warning yourself.

Just leave this godforsaken place, like anyone else with a shred of sense in them.
>>
>>2442414
its great to nose that even if i dont make it first to a thread, youll put my name on the top for me!
>>
>>2442396
>>2442414

also faggots posting male nudes in the reference threads. take that shit to the gay board
>>
File: mans_slut_5.jpg (2 MB, 5616x3744) Image search: [Google]
mans_slut_5.jpg
2 MB, 5616x3744
>>2442494
ahah? I hope youre kidding senpai no baka desu ne
>>
>>2442502
/ic/ has always been shit but it's never been the pinnacle of shit that it is right now.
>>
>>2442510
>doesn't remember the kr0npr1nz shitstorm

This place is good if you know where to look, only newfags think like the anon above because they only browse shitty weeaboo threads
>>
I still check permanoobs. It's still got some really nice content. Lets stay on that wagon and it'll probably balloon in time.
I'm also very open to any new or alternate communities people suggest to invest in dually with those I know.
>>
>>2442502

If you come to /ic/ solely for dumb entertainment and shitposting why not go to /b/ or one of the boards not tied to a hobby/profession?
>>
>>2442502
Let's keep all of you in a better place.

>>>/b/autism
>>
>>2442396
It's a small community but there are regulars who post consistently. Definitely slower, but you might be too familiar to the instant gratification of social media and high paced shitposting of /ic/.
>>
Dying? hell no.. maybe a little slow.

Why don´t you join us it is always great to have new members coming and sharing their dreams and experiences.

See ya inside ;)

Hannes
>>
/ic/ is gud for gossip, actual improvement lies elsewhere
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.