[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Assuming working for art commissions isn't you only job.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 500x500
Assuming working for art commissions isn't you only job. What else do you do?

I'm an computer expert at Best Buy.
>>
I work at a gay bar, no joke. Make damn good tips.
>>
>>2436688
Not your personal blog.
>>
Custom stationary/invitations printing.
>>
>>2436688

i daytrade cryptocurrencies
>>
>>2436793
im a buzzword analyst

Synergize
>>
I fix road signs, the magical lights that tell cars when to go and not go, painting...

I never saw myself doing this, but it aint so bad.
>>
>>2436846
That sounds comfy. Also a pretty ideal way to go to places for plein air painting or drawing, even if you're heading to urban or suburban areas.
>>
i work at an inernet cafe, good pay work only two days and boss is awesome can draw customers when am not busy and browse /r9k/. not a robot just for the lolz
>>
>>2436691
You must be sexy as fuck.

I'm an entrepreneur. I've been paid for phone sex. Got paid a $50 amazon gift card by a richfag to moan over the phone and tell him my rape fantasy. Took 5 minutes. Who makes $10/minute here?
>>
custom traditional tattooer, as in I prefer tattooing the way I know will hold and works well with the body, none of the shit that people want because it's popular on instagram. The tattooing industry is disgusting now with social media, tons of great shit as the geeks rather than criminals are in it now but the real traditional "highly functional" tattooing is dying in a sea of shit, so I'm poor as shit and my back is breaking
>>
>>2436857
browsing /r9k/ is just bad in general
>>
>>2436899
Meh. I occasionally browse there when I'm depressed cause I have no where else to vent.
>>
I do user interface, icons and illustrations for game.

Anything work related I've tried to discuss here so far has been completely fruitless. Just come here for refs and concept artist drama threads.
>>
>>2436816

:*
>>
>>2436864
What
>>
>>2436688
Currently a NEET. I had a job at target for 9months before living out of states for 8months. Here i am, drawing and animating.
>>
>>2437045
do you also do the UX?
I would have no problem with doing some UI stuff, but everyone wants me to do the UX also. I hate UX.
>>
>>2436691
Also a bartender, not at a gay bar though. That sounds like an adventure, anon. Bartending is easy to get the hang of and makes a lot of money. My co-workers constantly complain about the hours, but I don't really care about going out and partying so I don't care.
>>
>>2436688
I'm in school so I'm not making money off my art yet (I really need my fundamentals brushed up on :/ but luckily those are the classes they have me in RN) but I will hopefully be working at Ulta soon (Cosmetics/beauty store). I like makeup, it's helped my art a lot because you have to know your facial structure and understand certain principles shared with other art forms if you don't want your makeup to look shitty, whether you realize it or not.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.