[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i wonder how long will it take to reach range murata's level...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: 77e9324e22ebf01798c3e887223ae3ac.jpg (977 KB, 1145x1600) Image search: [Google]
77e9324e22ebf01798c3e887223ae3ac.jpg
977 KB, 1145x1600
i wonder how long will it take to reach range murata's level...
>>
>>
Two to three years studying mostly the human body and paibtung for 12+ hours a day.
>>
>>2434209
what is it with i/c always thinking that they will reach the level of people who are the best in their sub-industry like it's a given we all will given enough time?
>>
>>2434209
>swollen-face CP
Ew, no thanks.
>>
this is like insane
>>
>>2434213
how many more years if you add this kind of stuff? lol
>>
>>2434226
cringey & creepy
>>
File: formcode001.jpg (3 MB, 3000x4855) Image search: [Google]
formcode001.jpg
3 MB, 3000x4855
>>2434221
>not having an artboner for Murata because of his chairs
>>
>>2434227
A quick read through of Scott's how to daw should be enough.

:)))
>>
>>2434209
How many hours has he put into art over how many years do you think? Times that by 1.5 because you're here asking pointless questions.
>>
I love murata, but why do his faces look so retarded? That's the only thing I wish he'd fix.
>>
>>2434209
>Implying you could even reach that level given an infinite amount of time.
People have their limits.
>>
>>2434422
I like murata, but copying his style is definently within the boundaries of someone without talent if they work hard enough.
>>
>>2434451
Yeah, it's really very nice but he's not really pushing any boundaries. I couldn't do it though, not yet.
>>
>>2434573
>Not pushing boundaries
This isn't conceptual art
Looking nice is the end goal in and of itself.
>>
>>2434577
The point is you don't need exceptional skill or talent to do this.
It's well done and looks great, but its not something you look at and think "this is beyond anything i could ever accomplish" it's just a high but reasonable goal.
>>
>>2434221
>swollen face
What?
>>
one year
>>
>>2434583
Swollen Face
/ˈswōlən-fās/
A derogatory term for animu simplification of faces.
>>
>>2434209
You should probably off yourself tomorrow
>>
>>2434227
Whatever amount of time it takes to learn to trace photos
>>
>>2434580
Yeah that's what I meant by not pushing boundaries
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.