[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Talk me out of drawing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: New Canvas.png (26 KB, 500x263) Image search: [Google]
New Canvas.png
26 KB, 500x263
Please. Talk me out of attempting when all I do is fail and make it worse. I'm so tired of trying. But I keep picking up that fucking stylus and trying again. Same shit different day.

So please artists that are actually worth a damn. Please talk me into stopping this dead-end attempt once and for all.

I need to take the dog out back shoot it and be done with this.
>>
>>2433116
You're not gonna make it.
>>
You're so fat protoss tempests deal bonus damage to you.

You should be wearing two watches because your ass is in two time zones.

I should stop insulting your weight, you probably have enough on your plate.

No body loves you.

Your credit card has been declined.

You will never pay back your student loans.
>>
Van Gogh saw your paintings and wanted his ear back.

Escher has no idea what's going on in your compositions.

Pollock thinks your stuff is too chaotic.
>>
>>2433116
Artists are poor. Like literally there's no money to any of this. You'll never make a useful career out of being an "artist" so why fucking bother

There's no point to any of it. Cameras and computers are so much better at producing images anyway.
>>
>>2433546
BTW this needs to be in the sticky.

It needs to be the top item
>>
>>2433546
Kill yourself.
>>
I don't think you believe that. And I don't think anyone here believes you either. You're gonna be someone. Now go draw something terrible and smile at it.
>>
>>2433116
You are not going to quit any time soon, you're still here being the proof of it.
[spoiler]and you're not going to improve with an attitude like that, no one will have faith in someone who don't have faith in themselves[/spoiler]
>>
>>2433116
What is the point of this thread? Just fucking quit.

If you want someone to jerk you off while they stroke your damaged ego go somewhere else.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.