[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Critique
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1.png (295 KB, 1366x685) Image search: [Google]
1.png
295 KB, 1366x685
Could anyone give any criticism or any ways that I could improve on this concept
>>
>>2424925
>>
Who are the flowers for? I need to know.
>>
>>2430201
The hood feels like it's disappearing into the skull, feeling flat and wispy. Other than that, the palette is nice and I like the design.
>>2430207 Seconding this
>>
I like the drawing but the design doesn't tell me much. It looks like it cant decide if its a robot or a revived death person. the things on his back kinda look like steam exhausts, but im not sure if they are since they seem the same material as the head. make them more recognizable whatever they are. if you are going for steam technology i woulndt use the lill red light on his neck, this seems more advanced tech. so they dont match together. its really difficult to see whats happening in the feet too. A junior 3d artist would have no clue what to model with that as ref. the flowers throw off the creepy vibe everything else has, but maybe thats what you want. Maybe you can explain us more about your concept in what kind of world its living and what its role is. otherwise its hard to critique design.
>>
>>2430229
What he said. The weight of the fabric seems much heavier everywhere else.

Also I dig your style a lot. Good stuff
>>
>>2430201
I like it. It's cool looking. The silhouette reads well, interesting shapes and his attire is interesting.
>>
>>2430201
Very cool
>>
>>2430207
Still waiting for this answer.
>>
He looks sad. Did you want to make him sad? He seems like a guy who just looks like a scary skeleton robot but really has a good heart.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.