[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Opinion on this everyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 01.jpg (166 KB, 960x1600) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
166 KB, 960x1600
My girlfriend spends loads of cash on me but isn't materialistic herself at all...she will cry buckets for a special card but a Michael Kors bag makes her notice that it's cliche and everyone has it. She likes special things so I've decided to try to do something sentimental and crafty for her once every two weeks. This is my first attempt and I'm not a very artistic guy at all. Tell me what you think. Would you like getting something like this?
>>
File: 02.jpg (231 KB, 960x1600) Image search: [Google]
02.jpg
231 KB, 960x1600
>>2427349
other angles
>>
File: 03.jpg (194 KB, 960x1600) Image search: [Google]
03.jpg
194 KB, 960x1600
>>2427349
>>2427351
>>
>>2427351
>>2427352
>>2427349
You already made this thread though?
>>
File: Reckless_Faggotry.jpg (33 KB, 500x324) Image search: [Google]
Reckless_Faggotry.jpg
33 KB, 500x324
>>2427349
We already told you it's shit, why did you come back to ask again?
>>
If it doesn't light up killyourself
If it does then it's a kawaii gift
>>
>>2427349
nope
>>
>>2427359
The pics were shit last time

>>2427377
it's not lol
>>
>>2427349
OP don't listen to them. I am an artist and my ex was not, nowhere near it, but te one time he actually made me something meant the world. It's the effort, time and love you put into it that means the most.

Don't ask /ic/ or 4chan in general for their opinion, everyone here is an unlovable, autistic virgin, no one is going to give you a good answer haha.
>>
>>2429505
Thank you :) I'm not artistic at all but she loves sentimental things made from scratch myself so this is my first try...and it made her cry too. I just wanted to see if other people could identify with the way she feels about it but I guess the unlovable, autistic virgins are on every part of the site.
>>
Every couple of weeks would result in a pile-up over time. Try doing some crafty but consumable/short-lasting items too, like bake some cookies and frost them with a cute message or something. if you grow herbs dry some for her to burn, do a flower arrangement, etc. The idea is cute, but honestly, it'll start to look like a garbage heap over time.
>>
>>2429533
Never thought of it like that! Thanks anon, that's great advice!
>>
Charm bracelet. Make charms
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.