[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Modeling Clay
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 259x194
Does anyone know good brands to bur for modeling clay? I've looked it up, but would prefer the suggestion(s) of someone who's well-versed on the matter.
>>
I've heard many good things about Sculley.
>>
hey OP kun.

if you are new to sculpting then i would highly recommend that you get your self some WED clay. its a water base clay organically invented by the Disney company. its cheap as fuck an perfect for the beginner that needs to have a lott of mileage.

after that you can get yourself some oil base clay such as the chavant NSP. its very expensive an you dont get allot of it either but its really good and easy to maintain meaning. you dont need to water it when it gets dry or bag it at the end of the day.

also i would highly recommend that you search up Jordu Schell an learn from everything he has to offer. a highly regarded figure in Hollywood and a good teacher too. he recently joined NMA whom themselves have really good sculpting lessons. good luck anon
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.