[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you go about studying a head reference? In my class at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: different-head-angles.jpg (18 KB, 451x300) Image search: [Google]
different-head-angles.jpg
18 KB, 451x300
How do you go about studying a head reference? In my class at the moment we're partnering up with other classmates and drawing their heads. I'm finding it difficult to make a head that actually resembles the other person, but a head which does indeed look real and well-proportioned. I just can't seem to match the features I'm staring straight at.
>>
>>2424780
Those heads are fucked up haha
>>
Loomis. Hampton. Etc.
>>
>>2424787
no they are not
>>
>>2424787
redline?
>>
File: paintover.gif (62 KB, 451x300) Image search: [Google]
paintover.gif
62 KB, 451x300
>>2425975
>>2426019
other anon here
>>
donk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dn-yQznEfmQ
>>
>>2426073
you just drew a compltely different person
>>
>>2426073
All you did was change the style and expressions. Proportions for different people vary slightly.

Also guy on left looks like hes taking an angry shit
>>
>>2426152
>>2426147
The heads were badly done and anon did fix them
>>
>>2424787
>Proko's heads are fucked up
t. /ic/
>>
>>2427434
They are though
Just look at those eyes, flat like stickers on the face and also in different planes
The redline of the other anon is clearly an improvement.
>>
>>2427448
The faces were fine you try hard fuck. Proko was just demonstrating basic face building. How much hay does that high-horse of yours eat?
>>
>>2427448
Yeah you're totally right I spoke too soon
Still the whole thing seemed kinda comical
>>
>>2426073
>Let me draw a face over a perfect foundation

Wow-ee you really showed us, retard
>>
>>2427472
>The faces were fine
Not that anon but No they were not
>Proko was just demonstrating basic face building
Not an excuse.
>How much hay does that high-horse of yours eat?
1-2% of his bodyweight, the usual
>>
>>2427486
>perfect foundation
Kek
>>
wow this board is really damn stupid.
>>
>>2424780
What the fuck happened here
>>
>>2426308
bullshit
>>
>>2428145
Prove anon wrong
>>
File: DunningKrueger.gif (58 KB, 451x300) Image search: [Google]
DunningKrueger.gif
58 KB, 451x300
>>2428151

Prove it? fucking look at it.
>>
>>2428193
Oh shiet. My bad! I take it back anon, now I see it
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.