[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Create Your Own Princess!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: createyourownprincess_rules.png (154 KB, 1212x1211) Image search: [Google]
createyourownprincess_rules.png
154 KB, 1212x1211
Hey guys,

I just got this sick idea how we can make an alternative to the TP thread.
We could be a little more creative and craft our very own princesses or [spoiler]princes[/spoiler]
Not that the design in the TP charts aren't good, but I think we can expand on that.
Let's just give it a go and see how it goes.

>What do you guys think?

Oh and if you spot mistakes in the pic then just point them out so we can make it better.
>>
>>2423889
I think the idea is good. But you may need a little bit of structure/ post examples.

>Last two digits
>Two last digits

It's a little confusing, and this is a slow board. I suggest the use of Random.org since gets are kinda predictable.
>>
>>2423904
Okay let me just give an example then so people can understand this better.

Let's take your last two digits 0 and 4.
So according to the chart you get to draw a curvy hybrid of a human and an animal.
So you could maybe draw a butterfly-knight or a bird-queen.

I know it's a little confusing, but I literally don't know how to simplify this even more.
>>
>>2423926
Yeah, I got it.

Center the gets column and make it bigger or something, since it's supposed to be the important thing and it's confined to a small corner.
>>
ok
>>
rolling peace
>>
Rollang
>>
>>2423889

JUST
>>
>basically a text-only tg thread

smdh
>>
File: FILE1278.jpg (27 KB, 138x111) Image search: [Google]
FILE1278.jpg
27 KB, 138x111
Use a random number generator you fuckwits or the mods will delete this thread!!!
>>
>>2423889
Forest is misspelled in the pic.
>>
>>2423889

based.
>>
File: Great Minds Think Alike .jpg (86 KB, 700x438) Image search: [Google]
Great Minds Think Alike .jpg
86 KB, 700x438
Writing a script for this with homemade dictionaries to practice awk and sed and I'll post it here. What kinds of words would you like to describe them princesses?

I already made a dictionary of occupations, dictionary of fantasy creatures and a dict of generic adjectives. If you want more options then pls suggest something. It would also save me time in searching if you posted some web with a big list of the kind of words you want, doesn't matter if it's weirdly formatted as long as it's text I shall use mighty magic of awk and sed.
>>
File: Cyclops copy.png (446 KB, 1800x1680) Image search: [Google]
Cyclops copy.png
446 KB, 1800x1680
>>
Ok rollll
>>
rol
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.