[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You wouldn't download git gud.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: Proko.jpg (69 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
Proko.jpg
69 KB, 900x900
What is it with i/c and blatant theft requests? Why don't you think about the small guy, why don't you think about Proko?
>>
I go out of my way to purchase things from artists I support. I disagree vehemently with theft from living artists when so many books by dead ones are so readily available. I have purchased all of Proko's content (which is not quite done) and have an active subscription to New Master's Academy

That said, if a book specifically isn't translated in your language or otherwise meant for your "market" I think you're well within your bounds to pirate it.
>>
>>2423860
Only book I plan on buying is Steve Huston's book.
>>
i'll purchase it when i make it
>>
>>2423875
I have no money so they're not losing out on anything.
>>
>>2423860
proko has a big forehead
therefore theft from him is ok

its a known rule
>>
File: 1395349171308.png (76 KB, 441x411) Image search: [Google]
1395349171308.png
76 KB, 441x411
>>2423949
I like your way of thinking, anon
>>
>>2423949
>implying you're not one of those degenerates that spends every last one of their spare bills on drugs and alcohol and shit

smdh
>>
>>2424011
this tbvh

Anatomy series on cgpeers WHEN?
>>
>>2424033
>implying everywhere on world an hour of work is payed the same
>>
>>2423860
>You wouldn't download git gud

fuck yeah I would.
>>
No rools just tools.
>>
File: neo.jpg (20 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
neo.jpg
20 KB, 1280x720
>>2424300
>I know anatomy
>>
I own my brain and its contents and I own the bits on my hdd, and I can give them away to who I want or let anyone copy them if I wish to do so. If you disagree then fuck you. If this wasn't true then proko wouldn't be able to teach because watts taught him and watts would own the knowledge stored in prokos brain. And watts wouldn't be able to teach because his knowledge was from whoever he learned from and so on.
>>
>>2423860
185 bucks? People kill for less in my shithole
>>
>>2424446
lmao what the fuck ? just say "thanks for the free shit" it takes less energy to read
>>
>>2425079
>185 buck
>550 liras
Yeah, no thanks i would like to eat for the next 2-3 months
>>
If a content creator puts content behind a pay wall and you evade that pay wall you've stolen from that person. It doesn't matter what kind of pedantic nonsense someone uses to justify it. The only people that are okay with that simply have never created any content worth pirating themselves and probably never will. You guys in foreign markets whom specific content is obviously not intended for due to language or currency exchange issues can ethically pirate, I feel, and stuff made by dead guys is fair game obviously as well. Other than that you should consider buying direct to support a fellow artist tbhfam
>>
File: frog-on-glass.jpg (110 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
frog-on-glass.jpg
110 KB, 1280x960
speaking of pirated material... anyone know where i could get some?
>>
>>2425346

Go away FBI.
>>
>>2425349
this board is 18+
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.