[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get hired by asian company >decent salary, relocation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1422039313536.jpg (403 KB, 905x1280) Image search: [Google]
1422039313536.jpg
403 KB, 905x1280
>get hired by asian company
>decent salary, relocation sponsored
>visa denied because no degree / not enough work experience
how shitty is your career today anon?
>>
>>2422903
your visa can't get denied when you already have a work contract from said company, you retard. Stop making up stupid greentext stories and git gud.
>>
>>2422903
>visa denied because no degree / not enough work experience

is this a thing?
>>
>muh fake visa experience
why do you keep making these threads? everyone knows you're full of shit.
>>
>>2422945
Even if it was I wouldn't rely on the 14 y/o's that make up /IC/ to inform you on the subject. If this is something you actually wonder about go do research on the law elsewhere. The way OP is worded makes it a troll thread and thus highly suspect.

Do you own research on shit don't take annons words for it and then parrot what you read again and again in threads.
>>
>>2422958
>The way OP is worded makes it a troll thread and thus highly suspect.
it's China if anyone cares. for the visa it requires 5 years or work experience or a BA + 2 years.

I have two years of art in school plus an internship, both which they disregarded. in studio I have 3.5 years and another 1.5 years of freelance over this, but many of my clients have been shit and would never sign any papers.
>>
>>2422960
That's pretty shitty. It's weird I think you only need either 2 years work experience or a bachelor's to work in the US as a Canadian.

Anyways op if you can get a job in China maybe you can get something more stable in whichever country you reside in until you have the work experience to relocate?
>>
>>2422945
Absolutely is. Talked with another europe anon about this months ago, says he couldn't get to the US where he had a studio job offer because he couldn't get a visa. And yes if he had a degree he would've been able to get one.
>>
haha all you fuckers shitting on art schools deserve it
>>
>>2422913
>>2422958
http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/most-common-reasons-denial-h-1b-visa.html
>>
>>2423509
all and all I have 4 years and the half year internship. none which matters.
>>
>>2423067
I will get a job in the west instead. but it feels like shit not being able to take the job I got for some bullshit reason like this.

was hoping to hear about other anon's shitty careers so I could feel better about myself. but nobody else is sharing
>>
>>2423694
To be fair anon, China is a complete shithole. It might be fun and exotic the first month, sure the diarrhea from the food goes away, but the people who try to cheat you, view you with suspicion, and the "friends" who want to use you as a foreign fashion accessory don't.

Also
>/ic/
>Art careers
>>
>>2424277
>China is a complete shithole
Yeah I know this.

As for token white guy friends, most of my closest friends are ch/jp/kr people from back when I studied. Plus, working in other countries, such as UK, I haven't really noticed any difference in attitude.
>>
File: Hamburger Atelier.jpg (137 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Hamburger Atelier.jpg
137 KB, 500x375
>>2423509
sounds like they still don't count, so lower in value than a University of Phoenix online bachelors degree
>>
Cancer get out
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.