[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NSFW Commission
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: concept.png (567 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
concept.png
567 KB, 2560x1440
Anyone open to do a nude or lingerie commission of my girlfriend as an anniversary gift? I'm open to different styles of artwork, just provide some examples. Email is [email protected] if you'd rather contact directly.

Also, general commission thread for those who want to post their prices and work
>>
So, are you going to draw her naked for us? I'm confused.
>>
against the rules
>>
>>2421122
>Requests for free work of any sort are forbidden.
>free work

remunerated requests aren't
>>
>>2421127
Who is to say op will go through with paying tho

requesting work is generally looked down upon here, cash or no cash
>>
>>2421118
No I'm looking for an artist to draw her

>>2421127
Appreciate the backup. Yes, this is a paid commission request. I also tip artists when the work meets expectations.
>>
>>2421132
Who is to say that ANY client will pay for commission? I'm willing to negotiate with prices if I like the portfolio and I'll even pay part up front if that is an issue for the artist.
>>
>>2421142
what prefered art style do you like ? can it be stylisized or just stay in realism ?
>>
>>2421249
Leaning toward realism but I'm open to other styles. Do you have an example of your work?
>>
>>2421257
emailed.
>>
>>2421083
Why are you sitting opposite to each other for long distance?
>>
this is the fucking worst anniversary gift idea
>>
is she okay with you sending a pic like that to a stranger? what makes you think she'd want this?
>>
Every single time there's a thread like this /ic/ makes any excuse it can not to rise to the task.
>>
>>2423266
i don't see you ~rising to the task~ :^)
>>
>anniversary gift
>a picture of herself
>nude or lingerie for some reason

Is she that self-centered? You're supposed to give a pic of you both as a couple, probably with clothes on.

Unless she's a naturist, I guess.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.