[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's say I saw a pic of 2 guys with swords fighting, and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1455774416965.gif (2 MB, 540x603) Image search: [Google]
1455774416965.gif
2 MB, 540x603
Let's say I saw a pic of 2 guys with swords fighting, and I was inspired to draw the same view and angle and replace it with 2 girls fighting with dildos, is that considered plagiarism?
>>
no it's called using a reference
>>
>>2420150

:^) thank you
>>
>>2420144
It can be obvious though, you can take photo of yourself in those position, a girl I know do this when she draw her comics, it look more natural
>>
>>2420144
parodies are also protected
>>
What would be best is that you look at it and try to make it more to your own tastes (sometimes it'll be an improvement, sometimes not, but at least it will be somewhat different). Change the pose to make it suit your needs better by making it less aggressive and more jokey considering these are dildos and not swords. Change the camera position if you like it better a certain way. Dick around with the light source, proportions, motions, etc.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.