[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I stop drawing 3/4 perspective? I can't make any
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
How do I stop drawing 3/4 perspective? I can't make any drawings in any other persepctive. Hlep
>>
>>2418352
learn perspective and learn to understand form
>>
Practice.

In particular, try drawing just references in other perspectives. If you are decent at 3/4, then try and translate that info to the other directions. Just moving from one angle to another doesn't move the actual placement of the features, just the direction of it. The nose is always at the same point, the eyes, ears, etc. The only difference is where the points are at.
If your issue is the face, try focusing on a certain point, preferably the nose as that's the center of the face usually. If you know your proportions, then moving the eyes and mouth in should be easy.

Look at Loomis for more help on that. Also look into perspective books too.
>>
File: heads.png (82 KB, 800x571) Image search: [Google]
heads.png
82 KB, 800x571
Not op here, just starting out
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.