[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vlad Motchoulski is a Multimedia Artist from Schaumburg, IL.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: Promoposter2A.jpg (753 KB, 1010x824) Image search: [Google]
Promoposter2A.jpg
753 KB, 1010x824
Vlad Motchoulski is a Multimedia Artist from Schaumburg, IL. His life interests include:

Music, Visual Art, Sound and Video Production, Science, Theoretical Physics, Philosophy, Economics, and Futurism.
>>
>>2418022
Fuck off, god I swear /ic/ is getting shittier
>>
why do people think one of the slowest boards in 4chan is good place to promote themselves.
>>
>>2418022
Checked out your gofund me and other links. your music isn't the worst, but the pretentious list of interests and super cringy bio are going to hurt you as much as your lack of talent.

get rid of the depressing backstory and focus on your skills. Most people's life sucks, you're not going to get money out of people by trying to play the part of the misunderstood genius/artist. You need to be WAY better than you currently are for that to work.

Also, maybe you shouldn't use a van gogh image to promote yourself as an artist. Hope this helps
>>
File: sketch 1 prog.jpg (129 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
sketch 1 prog.jpg
129 KB, 900x1200
>>2418022
Wow.. Just... WOW THATS BAD
You draw like my 3 year old niece.
>>
>>2418022
Not trying to be harsh, but what exactly are you offering people on your gofundme page? A Matt Elliott cover? An anti Trump doodle? Your thoughts on philosphy? an economic prediction for 2016? 'science'?
Maybe you see the problem here
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.