[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When the fuck did you have to buy Lazy Nezumi??? Last time I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1419459663322.png (681 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1419459663322.png
681 KB, 600x800
When the fuck did you have to buy Lazy Nezumi??? Last time I used it, it was a free application.
>>
File: 1373347782613.jpg (79 KB, 660x899) Image search: [Google]
1373347782613.jpg
79 KB, 660x899
just cgpeers it senpai
>>
>>2414914
I forgot to mention that the last time I used LN was like, many years ago. I could have sworn it was free, simple application that didnt have a lot of features. You just activated it, and ran it alongside your drawing program.What happened? Did the developer decided to cash in on it once he worked out the bugs?
>>
>>2414914
that thumbnail looks like shit
>>
>>2414667
Why /pol/ shitters os retarded?
>>
>>2414667
You get used to default PS behaviour after couple weeks. Just remember to move your hand quickly and lines won't be wobbly. Look how Feng draws- his lines are smooth despite no LN use. On the other hand Michal Kus has wobly lines beacuse he moves his hand slowly (he is a great designer btw).
>>
>>2414667
What pisses me off is I've been pretty active in telling them what to improve, and I paid for the shit, then all the sudden my license ran out. I don't recall they're being a fucking upgrade time limit on it when I purchased it.
>>
>>2415258
I use LN for the perspective and ellipse tools.
>>
>>2415258

Photoshop's brush engine is shit. It is literally impossible to get the same kind of line quality in a single stroke as you get in Manga Studio.
>>
>>2415258
5 or 6 years ago, Lazy Nezumi was free, and was compatible with SAI and MSPaint. Not just PS. This dev went backwards
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.