[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pollocks at it again.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: Fagtakukillyourself.jpg (699 KB, 1797x1103) Image search: [Google]
Fagtakukillyourself.jpg
699 KB, 1797x1103
Hahaha Naughty dawg artist steals fucking concept art from Ubisoft.

Won't link to it cause it's Fagtaku.
Fuck them. No ad revenue for you.
>>
File: dontuseme.jpg (53 KB, 800x449) Image search: [Google]
dontuseme.jpg
53 KB, 800x449
>>2414270
that's really weird. but it's probably just a placeholder they forgot was in the trailer. not too uncommon for a game
>>
>>2414278
They edited out the assassin in the Image.

Not sure why they'd do that if they weren't trying to do this on purpose.

It was just a prank bro!
>>
>>2414270

Shaddy Safadi and his polish photo montage crew at it again.
>>
Based James Zapata just posted this on facebook.

"its just a tool"
"its the idea that matters"
"you wouldnt understand because you're not a real concept artist"
"anything to get the job done"
"the best artists steal"
"nature of the industry"
>>
>>2414291
tools not rools :^)
>>
>>2414270
>Won't link to it cause it's Fagtaku.
>Fuck them. No ad revenue for you.
Ma nigga, doing god's work
>>
>>2414270

This 'industry' is a fucking joke and I hate Shaddy shafaggoty for pushing this notaste garbage forward. Fuck him and all of his polack noskill hacks.
>>
>>2414291
Or they quote Picasso and say that "there's no original ideas" and "all artists steal" like they understand anything about art...
>>
>>2414270
i see how this could be an honest mistake. it can even be from a former ubisoft artist, now working at naughty dog.

of course, some people at both companies should be somewhat concerned, but for the public this is completely irrelevant and frivolous.
>>
>>2414270
the fuck does pollock have to do with anything?
>>
>>2416876
I think he meant pollacks
>>
Reference can be inspiration too you know
>>
File: spooky_005.jpg (338 KB, 1222x682) Image search: [Google]
spooky_005.jpg
338 KB, 1222x682
>>2416777
>>2414291
Get with the times, grandpa.
This is the new step in the evolution of concept art. You can either be stuck in the past and use your completely outdated methods of drawing or you can become an innovator like Shaddy and me. It's all about the ideas and just think about how much time you save by using someone elses ideas!

This new method lets you skip the time consuming use of 3D models and / or photos and directly use already existing concept art. Pic related, a quick visdev piece I did for an upcoming iphone game. It's about an orc and a horse, but my concept art actually convinced the devs that a donkey fits the story and theme better anyways. No rules, just tools.
>>
>>2419794
fuck i laughed more than i should have
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.