[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw it's male model month at the only studio that does
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7
File: disgust.jpg (6 KB, 249x202) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
6 KB, 249x202
>tfw it's male model month at the only studio that does life drawing sessions.

just shoot me, brah. The guy that hosts it isn't even gay.
>>
>>2413047
You are there to draw, not jerk off to the models.

Not going to make it also you are totally gay.
>>
>>2413047
>only wanting to draw females
>feels his manlyness threatened by such a stupid thing

You are defĂ­netely not gonna make it Also you sound like a huge closeted faggot
>>
>>2413047
Grow up, it's just a body.
>>
You got to learn how to draw peenies too bro
>>
>>2413047
>upset over male model month

You're not going to make the cut, and you're in the closet.
>>
>>2413066
>>2413070
female beauty is 100x times more common subject than male beauty for a reason. right now, I'm simply not interested in painting males: just being honest with my ideals of beauty.

you're probably the same kind of people that would call someone a sellout for choosing to paint commercial subjects, like sakimi or kron
>>
>>2413076
Nah bro you are just gay
>>
>>2413077
k
>>
You're supposed to be studying, dumb-ass.

Just quit drawing now, you're not gonna make it.
>>
>>2413076
Draw the man body, draw the dick, then mix and match for fun. Or you can be like another inferior Manet
>>
File: imeancomeon.png (569 KB, 435x483) Image search: [Google]
imeancomeon.png
569 KB, 435x483
>>2413076
>I need to objectify the models because I'm uncomfortable with my sexuality
>this class needs to pander to my particular wants
You're the worst kind of person in life drawing sessions.
>>
>>2413092
This
>>
>>2413076
Hey retarded person, if you're going to life drawing sessions you're still learning and if you're learning you should be drawing everything around you, doesn't matter the shape/sex/colour.

Life drawing is not only about anatomy, there's a shitload of common skills that can used independently of the subject, like measurement, rendering, materials AND GUESS WHAT FAGGOT you can get better with those skills drawing anything, so why would complain about the subject?

There's no difference, you're getting mileage, so next month when your sexuality is not being threated by benises, you will be able to apply the experience you got drawing males to your female drawings.

Stop masturbating to the models, you neckbeard fuck.
>>
>>2413047
You are probably that creepy faggot that got expeled out of a model session because he was being a creep to the female model.
Kill yourself
>>
File: male body.png (73 KB, 1545x422) Image search: [Google]
male body.png
73 KB, 1545x422
You gay or something, OP?
>>
>>2413086
>>2413088
>>2413109

let's say i choose to not draw males, or unnatractive female subjects. neither space marines, dragons, or stil lifes

however i DO draw what i'm really interested in, aesthetically: beautiful females, felines, cars and planes.

that will make my work less worthy? am i supposed to invest my life learning to do only what the market is interested in whether i like it or not?
>>
>>2413188
>let's say i choose to have less knowledge than somebody else in the market
>will that diminish my potential job offers?
Guess what, retard.
>>
>>2413195
>YES, you're supposed to invest your life learning to do only what the market is interested in, whether you like it or not
>>
>>2413076
B8
>>
File: image.jpg (688 KB, 1707x775) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
688 KB, 1707x775
>>2413188
>I don't want to draw unattractive females
Oh no, that's fine. Ugly women are photographed, not drawn. Very few people draw towards the goal of capturing deformity. You can draw women as much as you want, just learn to draw the male with beauty.

Think of michealangelo's works, while its not sexually appealing, his form is so that it captures the beauty of the human figure without much emphasis on the dick.

He gave it one, maybe two strokes to make that dick, and put more effort into the face hands, legs, everything else in the most profound way.

Dick is the least important part.
>>
>>2413159
Thanks anon I feel like I should work out more
>>
This entire thread is bait
>>
>>2413303
on the contrary, probably the only worthy discussion on the entire catalog, even if accidentally.

/ic/ is so laser focused on technical shit that usually forgets that the subject is the most important part, and the only reason for art to exist in the first place.

grinding hours of practice, or the argument of authority, are no reason to waste your time making void, meaningless shit.
>>
Totally agree with you bro.guys in general are gross, and I would rather not see their naked bodies. that being said if instead of bald, overweight middle age men, there were qt3.14 girly traps with feminine penises modeling, I would not have a problem desu. No homo.
>>
Man, really? Where I'm at, getting a male model is really rare, so I'm happy when we do. Nothing's worse than lack of variety.
>>
>>2413333

Maybe if you only care about edgy statement art.
>>
>>2413343
not him, but all art is a reflection on ones state of mind, and the subject matter certainly is part of that. You can't make anything without there being some kind of statement.
>>
>>2413070
This.

Dude how do you handle looking in the mirror if penis scares you this much? Just go draw the male models. If you don't want to draw his dick, then make him a Ken doll no one's gonna judge you. You're there to learn form and the male form is different from the female form.
>>
File: image_12.jpg (108 KB, 636x814) Image search: [Google]
image_12.jpg
108 KB, 636x814
>>2413076
>not liking drawing ripped dudes
>>
>If you preffer drawing qt girls instead of disgusting, hairy, unappealing males, you are gay

not a psychologist here, but doesn't it actually works in the other way?
>>
>>2413047
but you are, and want that cock.
Else, just bail and return when girls are on the nude again.
>>
https://youtu.be/2XzdRjwLuv0?list=PLOq-SnwbtX9u231janaHRCo3tcTWshKML
Well there is always youtube
>>
>>2413778
I expected to see an actual cafe setting

Where people in fancy victorian aristocratic clothes draw and drink tea/coffee, while models pose on stage, sometimes nude, but mostly clothed in fabulous dresses
>>
File: 1426348497333.jpg (68 KB, 648x864) Image search: [Google]
1426348497333.jpg
68 KB, 648x864
>>2413076
Drawing male models will help you out just as much as female models.
It's only a dude posing nude in front of you, he's not trying to throatfuck you.
>>
>>2413778

Is this any better than just looking at a photo?
>>
File: 1418083190680.gif (251 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
1418083190680.gif
251 KB, 500x377
>a class that exists to improve your drawing skill
>"sorry man, i don't like to draw dudes, I'm not gay lol"
are you for real my nigge
>>
You're not gonna make it, OP.
>>
>>2414272
The only people who can't learn from photos are people who don't understand what the human body looks like.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.