[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Note 5 ... In need of a drawing app
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_2016-02-22-17-35-40.png (225 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-22-17-35-40.png
225 KB, 1440x2560
Any good drawing apps I had sketchbook on my note 3 but now they fucked with it and its so different. Just looking for something that has layers
>>
BAMP
>>
Seriously, fuck auto desk. I paid for their app back then and now they made it free with IAP for the same old features. Right now, artflow is my fav because it stimulates pen pressure even if you have no pressure sensitive screen. it also has a lot of nice pen modes for free. if i were to compare it to a desktop software it would be similar to corel painter and you can simulate the traditional feel. medibang is good for what it's worth (free) but the pen pressure isn't as good. if you only draw stylized medibang is good. Both have layers mode and all that shit.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-02-23-19-41-17.png (216 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-23-19-41-17.png
216 KB, 1080x1920
This is Medibang. and I'm testing the main pens and brushes ...and I'm seriously fed up with it. I tried using the save function but i couldn't find anything in my document list. Also notice the strokes, they're pretty clean and vector-esque. I tried applying the same force variation to all of them.
>>
File: artflow_201602231939.jpg (117 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
artflow_201602231939.jpg
117 KB, 1080x1080
on the other side art flow can be used to export your work pretty easily. fool proof. i tried giving the same force and it can stimulate flow and pressure variation pretty well. the down side is that it costs money if you want to unlock all the features.(more layers than 5) Pick whatever you think best.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.