[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trad Art Maintenance and Storage General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 51FcDWzOdnL.jpg (35 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
51FcDWzOdnL.jpg
35 KB, 500x500
How do you clean, store, and generally maintain your stuff? Do you have your own eccentric way or do you stick with convention (whatever the hell that may be)?

Kind of a dumb question but I just bought one of these things to sharpen my charcoal pencils and I was wondering if anyone else had any experience with them. I was thinking of getting a toothbrush (because they're cheap and waterproof) to sweep the charcoal off as much as possible and then I could just keep it in a plastic bag maybe. Is that weird?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qb1KndrrXsY
>>
dude just get yourself some sandpaper of various grades and rcperminet, going along with this tools for artsy fartsy people is not good for your health.

i jut get my family to not throwaway any boxes, jars, containers. that way i end up with something nice to keep my stuff in.
>>
>>2412686
>going along with this tools for artsy fartsy people is not good for your health.

Believe me I know.

Even if I got the throw away ones I'd still have to store them until they got wore out though. I already have this thing so I need to figure out how to work with it for the time being, it works great but the charcoal really gets caked on there and I don't want to throw it in with the rest of my stuff in that condition. Maybe I'm just being neurotic.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.