[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been at it for months like an hour a day with loomis.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 20160221_235956.jpg (4 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20160221_235956.jpg
4 MB, 5312x2988
I've been at it for months like an hour a day with loomis. Should I just quit?
>>
>>2410030
No, no you haven't.
>>
>>2410030
Practice more. U aren't practicing an hour a day.
>>
>>2410030
keep at it man!
>>
>>2410030
lmao those faces
>>
>>2410030
>months
>an hour a day
lies
>>
>>2410030
quit loomis, get famous artist course or hampton.
>>
Switch to practicing value scales+basic forms in various rotations on even days and drawing from life on others. Spend the full hour on one subject on your life drawing days, but make sure you finish it.
>>
>>2410030
Looking at those images, you seriously have not studied understanding form using simple shape break downs that's why loomis knockoff lookedl ike a pokemon that got hit by Zika.
>>
Draw A Circle
A fucking circle
Do it
Until it looks like a fking circle
>>
If you truly have been studying loomis for an hour a day, which I doubt, then you are studying REALLY inefficiently.
>>
File: 1407387272475.jpg (290 KB, 662x872) Image search: [Google]
1407387272475.jpg
290 KB, 662x872
I AM SO FUCKING SICKING OF SEEING THOSE FUCKING BLOOKS
FUCK YOU LOOMIS BY DID YOU CREATE SUCH SHIT LOOKING PIECES OF FUCKING SHIT
PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP DRAWING THOSE FUCKING POTATOES
JUST GO TO HEADS AND HANDS AND DRAW FUCKING HUMANS INSTEAD
BURN FUN WITH A PENCIL
FUCKING BLOOKS
>>
an hour a day? aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
>>
>>2410030
Is this a troll post? You didn't even draw the guidelines. You have to follow the steps, if you skips the instructions then it won't turn out right and you won't learn the skills correctly.
>>
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 266x190) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 266x190
if you're serious and you want to learn realism, you need to practice simple forms. Do still lifes where you only put down the simplest of forms without getting into details. Pic related is one of the first tasks they make you do in art school.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.