[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
iq and artistic talent may not be linked but they are comparable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Cool.png (373 KB, 626x626) Image search: [Google]
Cool.png
373 KB, 626x626
iq and artistic talent may not be linked but they are comparable

obviously without hard work you wont move very far. Remembering the story of the turtle and the hare, the hare couldve easily beaten the turtle but he decided not to.

I think talent does exist in art but it does not invalidate hard work

>discuss?
>>
who the fuck cares weather or not talent exists or if one has it or not. You have the skills you have... do you want to improve them or not? That is the only question,
>>
>>2408282
Exactly, ever if it does exist you might as well just assume you don't have it anyway. If you believe you have some intrinsic advantage you're just gonna get lazy.
>>
>>2408278
the level of aptitude in any given subject required for someone outside of that subject to think of you as talented is remarkably low.

In other words, talent is subjective and useless.
>>
Nice nuclear throne pic OP.
>>
>>2408278
Is this our daily talent thread? :^) Yes, geniuses learn things faster than people who are not. This is not talent, this is just the ability to learn things fast. Shut the fuck up and draw.
>>
>>2411638
What is talent?
>>
>>2408278
Thanks for more Justin chan
>>
>>2411629

That game is such a tryhard POS
>>
>>2408278
>8

Artist?
>>
>>2411638
You're really just splitting hairs on what the definition of talent is. I think talent means exactly what you just said, being able to pick something up and progress quicker than average.
>>
>>2408278
I think iq and talent are corellated somehow. Just look at illustrat.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.