[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone here legitimately rent PS CC? Is it easy to opt in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
Does anyone here legitimately rent PS CC?
Is it easy to opt in and out like with Netflix?
>>
>>2406053
Yes to all
though do read the contract
you can only cancel monthly
>>
>>2406060
Or yearly, if that's the subscription you chose.

If you're a student and/or own an e-mail tied to a university, you can occasionally get solid deals through your school. I could rent the full CC suite for 10 euros a month here.
>>
>https://gist.github.com/roddds/a1f42bae598028ac7809
I don't know how prevalent that attitude is within their customer support, but it's something to keep in mind.
>>
>>2406053
i had it last year, when i used adobes messaging service to opt out, they offered me 2 months free, but i declined and hey ho i'm out
>>
sorry if this is a dumbass question, but whats the difference between Photoshop CC and normal photoshop ???
>>
>>2406120
my problem with this shit is that is always priced towards the 1st world: over here is even pricer than in the first world, when it should be like 1/10th, according to the average income. is like they want me to pirate it

>>2406157
no such thing as normal photoshop now
>>
I get it for free because of school.
>>
I pay $15/mo for the entire suite because of my uni but I'm studying graphic design so I get a lot more use out of CC applications than most people here would besides photoshop or illustrator.
>>
>>2406053
If you make more than $10 a month off your art PSCC is an incredible deal. I use it but I haven't needed to opt out yet.
>>
File: an.jpg (143 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
an.jpg
143 KB, 640x1136
>>2406053
Just download that shit from TPB
>>
<<2406123

Thats the prevalent attitude I paid for a month of cc and canceled, they make you go to a chat where you literally wait like 10-15 mins in order for a person to show up and you have to confirm like 50 times to try and cancel.
>>
>>2406763
i dont get the image
>>
>>2406871

fap
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.