[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
calling all MS paint wizards~
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
Heyo, looking for someone who can submit detailed, funny, or generally incredible MS paint drawings of this guy here! I have two photos.

Please make it original and please use MS paint, that's a big thing.

Paying in steam games, GTA V if it's good enough.
>>
File: 1452290484985.png (539 KB, 957x710) Image search: [Google]
1452290484985.png
539 KB, 957x710
>>2395617
>Calling any fucking retards willing to do shit I should learn how to do myself for FREE
>>
>if it's good enough.

So you want someone to draw it for you and then you can just make some arbitrary decision about whether to actually pay them?
>>
File: Mercs_Stoker.png (64 KB, 250x226) Image search: [Google]
Mercs_Stoker.png
64 KB, 250x226
Please put steam ID in pic or post if you want pay :))
>>
>>2395620
If it shows any effort whatsoever they will get any game they want under $50. Is that fair?
>>
>>2395619
Sadly I have aphantasia. Believe me, I wish every day I were an artist. Since I was a kid, I wished I could draw something other than circles and squares and faces and shit.
>>
>>2395617
>I'll pay you in steam games

kek

I feel sorry for anybody that jumps for this.
Never, ever do work like this for a glimmer of payment.

"Incredibly detailed" could mean anything. Steam isn't like paypal so you're pretty much asking to get ripped off.
>>
>>2395626
Sigh, if you want paypal just ask. I can do that as well.

Not asking for anything fancy just a MS paint sketch that I can print out and look at. I already have all of his art and nobody makes any more.
>>
>>2395630
I would never imagine MS Paint to become a fetish.
>>
>>2395634
it isnt a fetish.. it bums me out when i think about it but I've only ever comissioned work either formally or informally that is from MS paint. Something about it makes me like the pictures.

I hate telling people, but I have a horrible case of aphantasia which makes me unable to remember shapes in my head. I can only recongize faces after a few weeks, I can call to mind shapes and that's it, and anything about an image I forget after three seconds or so. I need simple, clear images to look at, and MS paint seems to be fun to use for some artists. Apparently not these ones..
>>
bump please
>>
>>2395653
bump
>>
>>2395653
>>2395656
bump
>>
>>2395653
>>2395656
>>2395660

bump
>>
File: wheres my steam games.png (23 KB, 1152x648) Image search: [Google]
wheres my steam games.png
23 KB, 1152x648
>>2395617
>>
>>2395617
if you were for real, you could go to upwork.com or similar, offer real money, and check the portfolios of the proponents before hiring.

this way, you look like a complete retard/ wannabe scammer
>>
There was a thread before wanting a commision just offered a different game and people were fine with it
>>
>>2395623

and for the other people who put effort in it? did you wasted their time?
>>
>>2395617
>>/i/
>>
File: 1455380358656.png (84 KB, 659x1050) Image search: [Google]
1455380358656.png
84 KB, 659x1050
>>2395617
no need to thank me
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.