[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Timelapse digital painting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
My friends first digital art attempt. Using Krita and a Wacom tablet, Pretty fucking awrsome...

https://youtu.be/D17EBqOocjU
>>
>>2392214
No, it's not. Not really
>>
>>2392245
I agree.
>>
yeah right your friend
>>
>>2392214
Don't listen to the elitist jaded assholes. For a first attempt, thus, a beginner's attempt, it is pretty awesome. As far as art in general, it isn't that spectacular. Don't let them give up but don't let them be cocky either. They have a ways to go still.
>>
>>2392450
The friend here, Thanks, and I fully agree its nothing spectacular, pretty much just a study, and I understand I have a very long way to go, my buddy was just being supportive. But yeah I have no idea what I'm doing, hopeing to learn as I go, any advice appreciated
>>
>>2392214
>using free transform to fix proportion, or anything at all

Not gonna make it.
>>
>>2393695
this.
>>
>>2393691
Keep up the study, dude! And teach your friend that posting your work on 4chan is the exact opposite of supportive.
>>
>>2397530
Lol, Thanks
>>
Pretty nice to see a Krita supporter.
>>
>>2393695
using those tools to produce a paid work is fine.

but using transform shit while you're LEARNING is going to hinder you in the long run
>>
>>2400029
Yeah fair point, if I was learning to draw then yes, but having been taught how to draw traditionally I don't think this is something I would become reliant on, I was really just experimenting with the tools available and seeing how they work. This is a luxury I never had on canvas or paper, so it's fun to use but I can manage fine without it.
>>
>>2400012
Yeah, for a free program I'm very impressed with it, seems quite easy and intuitive to learn without being too basic, I'm enjoying it a lot.
>>
>>2400029
>>2400929

It is genuinely dope. Although sometimes I get an error saying it can't save a document, but I can usually make it go away after fiddling for a bit/closing other documents. I think it's a ram issue, despite the fact that I've got 16 gigs with plenty available at the time of saving.

There was one feature I can't think of at the moment that I wish it had, but it's solid for what it is.
>>
>>2400029
in order to use proficiently transform or liquify tools, you need to learn it first, isn't something obvious, that every retard could master effortlessly, as /ic/ things about any photobashing tool.

practicing is practicing: anything goes.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.