[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Friends with a girl who paints. Wanted to get her a gift for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Untitled.png (785 KB, 882x947) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
785 KB, 882x947
Friends with a girl who paints. Wanted to get her a gift for valentine's. I was thinking about a decent set of brushes or some such, but I don't really know anything about painting. Was hoping I could get a few recommendations or at least pointed in the right direction? Or other gift ideas are welcome too

Thanks for any help
>>
>>2391065
Give her the benis.
>>
>>2391065

offer yourself as a nude model
>>
>>2391065
First, do >>2391105 and then you do >>2391069
It's flawless.
>>
>>2391065
$50 gift card to her favorite art supply store or dickblick
>>
>>2391114
this, most realistically
>>
>>2391114

instead of this, actually take her out to her art supply store of choice and tell her to pick out $50-100 worth of stuff, your treat. it's more personal than a gift card, you won't have to worry about getting her the wrong stuff, and you guys can make a fun little trip out of it, maybe lunch afterward or something.
>>
>Friends with
Spending substantial amounts of cash on girls with no precedent creeps them out. I dunno what your relationship with this girl is but don't go overboard okay?

Pens are a nice gift.
>>
>>2391131
also this
>>
>>2391065
If you are just "friends" don't waste your fucking time and money on her anon. Treat her like how you treat your buddy. Would you buy stuff for him on valentine's? Fuck no! You won't get pussy for being kind and generous to her. You get pussy for being kind and generous to others in fornt of her.
>>
>>2391149

She's getting me something for valentine's, so I thought I'd return the gesture
>>
>>2391501

In that case then do >>2391121 and tailor her 'budget' to match whatever shes getting you.

Its a great idea, I've had it done to me for a birthday from friends who didn't know much about art.

Or just get a giftcard.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.