[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does this painting suck?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: mullinsss.png (483 KB, 800x762) Image search: [Google]
mullinsss.png
483 KB, 800x762
Does this painting suck?
>>
Pretentious
>>
It's not rendered out, but what's actually there is pretty good
>>
Hard to read, but the colours are pretty. Polish it more and it'll be sexy.

So it doesn't suck, just not done yet
>>
>>2390343

total shit. i bet that guy will never make it

(lol)
>>
>>2390343
Craig mullins-sama
>>
>>2390343
What the fuck is that even supposed to be?
>>
>>2390360
woman with a bow and arrow in a snowy environment and trees in the background
>>
I'm guessing it's a wip and not done, but so far it's quite pretty and I like it. I can read the lady with the arrow and bow, the pink wreath is a nice touch too.
>>
>>2390343
Looks promising! Keep rendering, especially the focal point.
I'd suggest leaving something in the picture that could tell us something about what goes on off canvas, something from the prey she stalks. A hoof print or some blood in the snow.
>>
>>2390416
its a Mullins painting you massive pleb
>>
>>2390367
I genuinely thought it was a ghastly wraith, the red being its eyes, facing the opposite direction stretching its arms out and harnessing powers into the green place.
>>
>>2390343
Nigger, if it sucked any harder, I'd orgasm.
>>
>>2390343
This is quite a good start, OP. Keep at it! Do you have a blog?

We might have the next Craig Mullins here, guys!
>>
>>2390355
Nigger dont act like you know what youre talking about. Fucking faggot
>>
I love it so far, finish it man!
>>
>>2390343
it's shit
>>
>>2390343
no it doesn't
>>
To be honest, it looks like something that belongs on deviantart so. If you're going for something slightly original, you're going to want to deviate from that "figure being trapped by darkness" feeling. But it's not shit.
>>
If you guys are not trolling, you should literally go and shoot yourself in the face. Dead serious
>>
>>2390693
>he fell for the Mullins meme
roflmao
>>
>>2390707
No this is mullin's work lol, it's not a joke, it's from one of his master classes. He painted something
>>
>>2390343
just alittle more time and youll have it perfected. more texture...
>>
File: 1437517872503.png (27 KB, 299x200) Image search: [Google]
1437517872503.png
27 KB, 299x200
>>2390436
and its a shit compare to his other works.
>>
>>2390471

What are you so butthurt about? It doesn't read well.
>>
>>2390343
btw in this vid he said he loves abstract art and applies it a lot
>>
One thing that suprised me the most was the complete lack of any prepratation sketch. he just started with the face and then threw the rest in, a bit like Kim. So until to this point I had a hard time seeing what he was drawing, still enjoyed it.
>>
>>2390343
That's a nice crashing spaceship, the trees are really well done
bretty gud
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.