[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What am i doing wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: New .jpg (352 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
New .jpg
352 KB, 2000x2000
What am i doing wrong?
>>
>>2387580
don't think to yourself that you're drawing a face, instead focus on drawing a ball, then a block underneath the ball.

google "symbol drawing" - this is what you need to quit doing. better lines and accuracy comes with practice.
>>
>>2387580
>not posting in the beginner thread
Everything.
>>
>>2387580
>anime

>What am i doing wrong?
you're having autism
>>
>>2387612

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>2387580
m8 ur not even drawing the circles right
>>
>>2387580
blog?
>>
>>2387649
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at FZD School of Design, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret concept art jobs at Hollywood, and I have over 300 featured images on CA. I am trained in PS filters and I’m the top illustrator in the entire US art scene. You are nothing to me but just another blob of color. I will smudge you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of art directors across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your art career. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can photobash you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in oils, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Photoshop texture brushes and I will use them to their full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit lens flares all over you and you will drown in them. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>2387580
You can start off with not making the noses so unproportionally long and the mouths so low at the head. Mouths are usually one third to possibly about half from the nose. But basically you are doing everything wrong.
>>
Baiting /ic/
>>
>>2387975
KEK
>>
>>2387580
>>2384740
>>
>>2387580
You're trying a half hearted attempt at head construction and then taking a dump on it with stupid anime features.

In short: you're not learning anything and you should feel bad.
>>
>>2387580
Were you trying to draw basically the same shit overtime? Cause if not maybe you should stop drawing basically the same shit every time.
>>
You're really good OP, very good style
>>
File: 1423620306799.jpg (257 KB, 500x973) Image search: [Google]
1423620306799.jpg
257 KB, 500x973
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.