[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what's your thing /ic/? As for me, I like to draw and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
So what's your thing /ic/?

As for me, I like to draw and design clothes, especially dresses, is that too gay? Hopefully one day I'll be good at it too!
>>
nah
>>
Yes, it's gay.
>>
File: 1449888241663.jpg (24 KB, 401x372) Image search: [Google]
1449888241663.jpg
24 KB, 401x372
>>2385330
>>
>>2385330
Yes it's gay. But that doesn't mean you have to be gay.
My gf likes to make dresses and sometimes she'll ask me to design a few for her.
It's pretty fun.
>>
>>2385330
I draw superheroes for a living.
>>
File: FENDI_fur_karl_1990_2000.jpg (187 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
FENDI_fur_karl_1990_2000.jpg
187 KB, 1920x1080
>>2385330
It's gay but that shouldn't keep you from expressing your talent.
>>
I do mostly monster creatures and animals, but I've been doing a lot of landscapes recently.
>>
>>2385330
I like drawing 2 muscular men having intercourse. Nah, I don't designing pretty clothes is gay.
>>
>>2385330
the people in our schools FD program cant draw for shit but makes some nice dresses
>>
no it's not gay. We look forward for you to be good at it too.
>>
>>2385330
i like to draw fashion illustration too. :o
got an instagram?
>>
gay

good luck
>>
File: 555.jpg (495 KB, 650x902) Image search: [Google]
555.jpg
495 KB, 650x902
>is that too gay?

stop caring and just draw what you want.
sometimes I draw lolita fashion, I think its cute.
>>
File: imgres.png (5 KB, 194x259) Image search: [Google]
imgres.png
5 KB, 194x259
thats a beautiful dress, and i dont see anything gay about the fact that you like designing clothes, in fact i think chicks would probably dig it. just keep doing what you love. fuck the haters
>>
My thing is that I spend 6 days a week drawing naked people at the atelier and I'll be doing this for 2 more years.
>>
>>2385330
it's not gay unless u are actually gay
>>
>>2385330
Yes it's gay.
Also, I draw ripped muscular men with washboard abs and handsome faces.
>>
>>2385330
Pretty gay bro, but that's fine. It's a lot more interesting than the drab knight, orc, and pedophile shit around here.

Plus gay guys are good fashion designers.
>>
>>2385330
I like drawing pretty women and soldiers. I'm not good at either.

Does this make me immature? I know that a lot of stuck up artist types think you should only draw fat, shapeless people.
>>
>>2385330
Machines and robots. On phone so can't post anything but it's what got me into drawing.

They're so complex and interesting, so many possible designs, like humans but better.
>>
>>2385330
>is that too gay
Well you're already a faggot, OP, so I don't think it matters.
>>
>>2385330
Why do you care if it's gay or not? Why can't you just draw whatever you want & not give a fuck about what anyone thinks?
>>
>>2385417
is your gf gay?
>>
>>2387666
>"OP is a fag" jokes

Hey, 2006 called, they want their poor humor back. As well as his iPod Nano with all those Kelly Clarkson and Panic! at the Disco tracks.
>>
>>2385330
I find dynamics fun
>>
>>2385330

Is this an recent work? It looks like it says 2011 as the sign date. I could be mistake though.

What style of fashion are you interested in designing? Personally, I generally go for haute couture, mostly because I like dreaming of my ideal wardrobe.

>Hopefully one day I'll be good at it too!

It looks like you're already getting there but I would suggest playing with color. Have you tried sketching fashion croquis? They really help with the graphic nature of the illustration.

I have a few okay books on the subject of fashion illustration and a few other books about designing and details if you want to read em.
>>
>>2390794
>being a faggot even greater than OP
>>
>>2390794
Holy shit i was going to jokingly mock OP but your 10X the fag he is. Your fucking quip made me cringe so hard my insides re-arranged themselves. Kill yourself please for the love of god
>>
>>2390989
hey haha 2001 called they want their comeback back hahahaha
>>
>>2386412
Do you mean tumblr?
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.