[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is buying a used tablet any good? I'm getting an intuos
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
Is buying a used tablet any good?
I'm getting an intuos pro m, and I've got the chance to buy it half the normal price which is a significant differance.
On the other I wonder if it won't be used up or what not. I have yet to ask how long did the previous user have it.
While on the other hand I just feel uneasy, as if being denied untoched, virgin device.
What would You suggest?
>>
Wacom tablet are general quality and can be bought used, but look that you get the pen with extra exchangeable nibs (the thin tip of the pen), since they are rather expensive (up to 15$ for 5 little pieces of worthless plastic), that the surface of the tablet is not worn out too much and if the usb cable is directly connected to the tablet (not interchangeable like Intuos 3) , check for its condition. Also you should rather ask this in the question thread, while you get probaly more answers with this thread, it can be deleted within hours, since tablet threads are semibanned.
>>
You can use weedwhacker wire as pen nibs theres a vid on youtube about it
>>
>>2384819
get a huion. dirt cheap for what you get, and as long as you're careful with the usb port it'll last you a while.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.