[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well fuck this shit, I decided to start studying draftsmanship
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1446815205300.gif (360 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1446815205300.gif
360 KB, 500x375
Well fuck this shit, I decided to start studying draftsmanship and subscribed for the watts program for a month, turn out the materials they use are not available on my country, neither the pencils or the paper used, which is simple newsprint but only sold here bu the ton on paper facotories.

I've thought of importing but it seems it wouldn't be cost efficient, makes me thing it would be better to simply go digital.

Any other anons with this problem?
>>
>>2380290
Fuck digital, move out of your shit country and retain dignity as an artist. fuck the world.
>>
>>2380290
What sort of country do you live in that you can't buy newsprint or charcoal pencils? Just buy whatever brand you have over there.
>>
>>2380366
a shit one
>>
>>2380290
Why the hell would you buy newsprint? Just go to a newspaper's printer and ask nicely, they'll probnably give you a couple big rolls.

I worked in a newspaper in a small city in southamerica and we did that all the time. No one cares, it's cheaper that toilet paper ffs.

Can't you at least order the rest of the stuff online? And make your own charcoal anon, it's not that hard.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.