[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw this literally happened in figure drawing class http
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2
>mfw this literally happened in figure drawing class
https://youtu.be/n1tFbZ5kaY8
I just wanted to draw guys ;___;
>>
How
>>
Another one of these threads? Aren't you tired of whining about how you hate your art school, like we get it, there's a cringe thread already. You wanted to draw? Go and draw.
>>
>>2378231
At my place the head guy is basically like that, he actually covered one of the students nude pieces at last year's show.
>>
>>2378254
Was it a nude portrait of student herfself?
>>
>>2378231

HAHA ha. this is why nobody takes artists seriously.
>>
>>2378231
Holy fuck, how is that so accurate? Even the rhetoric and buzzwords used are the same.
>>
>>2378231

what's the source? i want to watch more of that lol
>>
>>2378231
>naked fat black crippled dykes
Top kek
>>
I can't tell if you guys are trolling or what. This is parody, obviously in art schools and on art courses people are glad that they have a chance to sketch nude model, I mean, they pay for it.

...I mean, is it? I'm not in art school nor was on any drawing course (yet).
>>
>>2378317

*don't they?
>>
my experience in art school life drawing was nothing like this at all

i think this anon is correct >>2378317
its entirely parody

those types of artists do exist though but generally when youre in a life drawing class you dont get goons like that
>>
>>2378231
You should record one of your classes if possible, secretly if needs be, audio only as last resort.
>>
>>2378324
recording a nude model with a camera can land you in serious shit
>>
>>2378259
Sculpture of a woman, teacher is gay.
>>
>>2378234
What if I told you people can take a figure drawing class without being in an art school?
>>
>>2378295
For fucking real. Perfect timing, anyone know what its from?
>>
>>2378317
>>2378321
Yo retards, OP said this happened in their class today so this video was relevant to them. Learn some reading comprehension if you're going to waste your time on 4chan instea
>>
>>2378346
then talk about the topic you fucking philistine thats what we were doing before you showed up
>>
>>2378343
How? You pay a hooker and draw her?...

It would work tho
>>
its from The Kids in the Hall you retarded millenials
>>
>>2378327
So much about tolerance...
>>
>>2378347
topic was, op just wanted to draw guys ;___;...
>>
Please keep this retarded over the top pc shit on your side of the pond, ameribros. Its already spreading to other sides of the world.
>>
>>2378231
>https://youtu.be/n1tFbZ5kaY8

I laughed
>>
>>2378360
That's actually a pretty good idea, probably much cheaper than taking a class with actual models or hiring one.
>>
>>2379264
Hookers are pretty expensive though relatively speaking, especially considering the abundance of women who want nude portraits of themselves so they can pretend you're leo.
>>
>>2378360
the art/painting teacher at the cultural center where i went to learn guitar had a secret or advanced class because the place didn't allowed nude models(but certainly art dunno why) he actually striked a deal with a hooker and showed me the paintings. I mean you gotta give props to the teacher he just wanted to teach painting but they didnt allowed nude material unless it was this so called artsy and the rest of his student were retarded weaboo/animu faggot instagram posting im14andthisisdeep who wouldn't listen the basic stuff he was trying to teach because they were like ~i just draw what i want to draw~

then at exposition day when no one bought the stuff from the shit eating kids and the secret advanced class that actually wanted to learn selled some stuff the fusking kids decided to report the teacher because aparently he didnt teached anything, hopefully management kindly told them to fuck off and they later quit the class.

a year later i saw them being shit a violing because apparently that was in that year, my guitar buddies and i just laughed at them.
>>
>>2379274

I seriously doubt unless you look like Leo too the "can I draw you naked?" line is going to work frequently.
>>
>>2379361
Naturally you're going to need to do more than that. But if people know you're an artist, and if you're at least halfway decent, there's quite a few women who love getting drawn nude for some reason.
They're horrible models, but so is a hooker.
But if you're bad you're sol, but then again if you're so bad you can't impress normals, you probably have no need to be hiring anyone to do anything art related for you.
>>
>>2378344
Kids in the Hall.
>>
>>2379322
kek
>>
File: krzkrk.png (745 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
krzkrk.png
745 KB, 1024x768
>>2378231
>mfw this will never ever happen in my country's arts academies
>>
>>2378231
Didn't realize they said this same shit back in the early 90s. Hilarious
>>
>>2378283
wkuk
>>
>>2379322
Interesting cause nude modelling (in comparison) can be regarded a half-decent way to make some extra money - especially for students.
But we also had "senior" models. I remember they get round about 50,- euros per session plus gratuity by the students.
Never had the guts to do it myself and my figure isn't worth the catcall anymore...
>>
>>2379322
Interesting cause nude modelling (in comparison) can be regarded a half-decent way to make some extra money - especially for students. (you don't live in an islamic country?)
But we also had "senior" models. I remember they get round about 50,- euros per session gratuity by the students inclusively.
Never had the guts to do it myself and my figure isn't worth the catcall anymore...
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.