[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys, I drew this of my now ex gf. Is this any good? Tips
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 20151230_231404.jpg (3 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20151230_231404.jpg
3 MB, 5312x2988
Hey guys, I drew this of my now ex gf. Is this any good? Tips and critiques appreciated.
>>
>>2376836
Its absolute shit, throw it into the garbage bin, don't make your own threads, read the sticky, stop thinking about your ex its pathetic, get keys to drawing, do the exercises in the book, post into the beginner thread, git gud.
>>
>>2376841
Lol thx
>>
>>2376836
Love it. Looks like mark crilley's style and that dude is based. Got a blog?
>>
this is why she left you
>>
>>2376848
Never heard of mark crilly, I should probably look at his work. No I don't have a blog but I do have more work than this.
>>
>>2376858
Lol, yeah probably
>>
>>2376836
...aaaand into the beginner thread it goes. Also why the fuck did you not rotate this, do you want everyone to turn their head or rotate it themselves to actually look at it? Those hands are horrifying, they're really long and shapeless. Also your eyes are bad. Also the braid is alright but the hair in general looks weird and I can't work out what that fried egg looking thing is beside her neck, not to mention the space you arbitrarily filled in black there. All in all bad/10 would recommend learning your shit before you post outside the beginner thread again.
>>
>>2376863

you forgot your nametag, nosefag.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.