[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
do any of you have saved improvement of artists that became successful
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1352158704248.jpg (170 KB, 679x1024) Image search: [Google]
1352158704248.jpg
170 KB, 679x1024
do any of you have saved improvement of artists that became successful while having a sketchbook? I know conceptart used to have them but jesus, they just erased everything and I really liked going through them when I was feeling down.

do any of you have a link with saved images in folders or something? I would appreciate it
>>
>>2373904

I'm pretty sure by now conceptart.org is used almost exclusively by the uttermost newest of wannabe newbies. and blackspot.

I lol so hard whenever I see the (516 users browsing here) (3712 users browsing) (2 million users browsing the entire forums currently)

Sure thing Jason, sure thing.
>>
Yeah, I'm frustrated with CA for purging everything as well. Haven't been back ever since.

I actually have a few folders on my hd containing (partial) CA SBs of people like wes burt, marko djurdjevic (sp?), janaschi, appleflinger that I saved off here (there was a thread to share art folders), but i don't know if i can be assed to find a place to upload right now.
>>
If someone has any I'd like to have it too. :O CA had some great sketchbooks, but only the latest pages are alive the rest met oblivion.
>>
>purged

I just checked and old sketchbooks are still up. It seems like CA is still a decent way to find jobs, but I haven't used it since 2013 when I was just getting started.
>>
>>2374217

Sketchbooks are up but all the art uploaded is gone.
>>
>>2373966
Not Op but, pretty please?
>>
>>2375330

Alriiight, because you asked that nicely:

https://mega.nz/#fm/F9lVmDoD

Does this link work? I have a few others but I don't have time to RAR and upload them atm.
>>
>>2375349
link doesn't work : (
>>
File: 1430441399690.jpg (87 KB, 678x960) Image search: [Google]
1430441399690.jpg
87 KB, 678x960
>>2373904
Even Mehl Amundsen has had a blog since 2009 and you can still see his progress http://evenamundsen.blogspot.ch/
>>
>>2375398
>moved to tumblr

Seems everyone is, there's no point in normal blogs for artists anymore is there?
>>
Why do known artists still recommend CA.org even though it's dead? All they do is flood it with absolute beginners.
>>
>>2375424
>flood it with absolute beginners.

every place has that problem. the ideal community would be somewhat advanced in skill and have a public vote deciding if applicants are allowed or rejected for being too shitty.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.