[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you could remove one of these from history, which would it be?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: 4646.png (148 KB, 829x333) Image search: [Google]
4646.png
148 KB, 829x333
If you could remove one of these from history, which would it be?
>>
get the fuck out and back to /b/. unrelated bullshit. but if i had to pick probably the phone feels like im talking to a bunch of brain dead autistc people
>>
>>2373346

theyre both art according to their creators
>>
>>2373343
toilet
>>
>>2373343
Your post.
>>
The urinal led to the phone
so by getting rid of the urinal the phone will have never existed
>>
>>2373343
i'd remove the iphone
>>
i'd get rid of penicillin

fuck you and your garbage thread
>>
More edges then a chess board in here.

Weow
>>
The urinal you fucking idiot the phone allows us endless communication and access to information

>b-but I'm a fucking idiot and it distracts me and I'm a millenial degenerate
fuck off
>b-but this generation is shit because of it
*tips fedora* you can fuck off too, just because some fucking idiots can't control themselves doesn't mean I should have to be punished for it. The smart phone is an amazing tool
>>
>>2373665
WI don't know if you're thinking this through all the way. What are we supposed to do without the urinal anyway? Piss in the street like Indians?
>>
>>2373666
piss in the toilet
>>
>>2373472
so more than 4? whats so special about that number?
>>
>>2373669
he meant artistic edges, basically white black contrast.
>>
>>2373669
there are 12 edges on a chess board
>>
File: S1d0IVA.jpg (328 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
S1d0IVA.jpg
328 KB, 1920x1080
people think this thread about removing toilets vs removing phones

holy fuck guis seriously

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fountain_(Duchamp)
>>
>>2373343
I'd remove you, OP.
>>
>>2373697
>people completely missing the point of modern art and choosing to whine about it instead of practicing their fucking art

just another day on /ic/
>>
Fountain of R. Mutt
Fuck Dadaism
>>
>>2373343
One is art... so iphone
>>
>>2373347
But only one is usefull
>>
File: Got my BFA did, fam!.jpg (200 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
Got my BFA did, fam!.jpg
200 KB, 1000x750
>>2373697
>not getting the joke

AUTISM
U
T
I
S
M

>>2374320
The point of it is, besides to facilitate white collar crime, is to ruin the lives of thousands of young people a year by hosting them in an outrageously expensive daycare where they'll leave without the credentials necessary to run the front counter at a fast food restaurant or department store, let alone get a real career job that could potentially recoup the financial sacrifice their school represents.
>>
I understand what Duchamp was trying to achieve when he did the readymades, he failed. The best thing to come about as a result of the fountain happened when those two Chinese blokes walked in to a gallery and used it.
>>
>>2373666
sit down and not have the piss splash back at you wearing your pants in a fine mist.

seriously what is the appeal of standing up to piss?

but let's take op seriously, i would remove the urinal as art because this was among the beginning of conceptual art.
>>
>>2373343
yes, I'd remove the microprocessor, lcd technology, the speaker, the microphone, the lithium battery technology, radio wave transmitters and the compact digital camera.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.