[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Looking for a Decent Tablet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
So... I was drawing for 2-3 years now... And, recently I tried getting into digital art. I got my cousin's old tablet... And it turned out to be shit (SilverCrest) now I am searching for a new tablet... Sooo,.. Since I am a guy that doesn;t have a lot of money, I need something that I can afford. So, /ic/, do you have any recommendations for tablets that are cheap and somewhat good? :V
>>
>>2372475
Buy a wacom intuos 3/4 if you can find one. I have used graphite back then and it works well. I really don't know anything about the bamboo lines though.
>>
>>2372475
if for drawing, never go for the small options, never
>>
It depends on your skill level of course.
You don't nessecarily have to go for a Wacom.
I have a Medion tablet that has about the size of A4 and it works well for me.
Huion doesn't seem too bad.
>>
>>2372501
My level of skill is average... I spotter a pretty cheap Huion Tablet a couple of hours ago... The Tablet is: Huion H610. Any opinions?
>>
>>2372475
Check the archives you cancerous fucking faggot. Kill yourself afterwards. Fuck off.
>>
>>2372531
you can't get anything better at that price point. It competes with intuos tablets that are more than 3 times more expensive. A good buy.
>>
>>2372569
Jesus! You gotta get your anger issues sorted out, buddy.
>>
>>2372577
Thanks! I guess I finally found something! You guys were really awesome ^^
>>
>>2372583
get the pro
>>
>>2372610
Is there a big difference?
>>
If you get anything other than the Huion WH1409 Giano you're pretty dumb to be honest family. Best current tablet for the money. Period.
>>
Whack'em AKA Wacom is great
>>
>>2372615
yep, get the pro
>>
File: ArtisulD13.png (119 KB, 317x238) Image search: [Google]
ArtisulD13.png
119 KB, 317x238
>>2372475
I used to have use an intuos pro, Wacom. I just got pic related, I like it nearly as much as the intuos in terms of response ability but it is definitely of lower quality. I enjoy it as a cintiq: comfortable.

I would recommend the Artisul D13 - UG Logic for 600 dollars. Quality is in balance to output as well as longevity but I cannot say much about its longevity.
Also, tablet thread?
>>
>>2372475
You can find intuoses for like 50% off if you search on craigslist or ebay.
>>
The new Huion seems pretty good, I forget the specific name but it came out in the last few months. I forget what it's called but it's relatively cheap for +2k pressure sensitivity. I hear the pen feels a bit cheap but besides that it's decent tech, it definitely gives the other lower end tablets (and probably some mid range tablets) a run for their money.
>>
>>2373411
Im pretty sure the H610 already had 2048 pressure, thats relatively old and is about 40 dollars. The guano was mentioned in the last thread and thats like 22' for 150
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.