[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any of you guys use PS CC torrented or cracked? I think it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 01_1972_seulingcon_cv_vampi.jpg (458 KB, 1032x1596) Image search: [Google]
01_1972_seulingcon_cv_vampi.jpg
458 KB, 1032x1596
Any of you guys use PS CC torrented or cracked?

I think it's time for me to upgrade (currently on cs5.1) because there are a couple of absolutely frustrating bugs that I would hope to be able to deal with that way.

Thoughts?
>>
>>2370881

Yeah I have cracked cs6, everything works great.
>>
>>2371071
Download link ?
>>
>>2371071

i just installed it and it's absolute shit. retardedly slow. i think i'm gonna be up the next 2 days straight trying to get this pos to work smoothly.
>>
Pay up the ~$10 /mo for the latest thing.

You can't be that poor, can you?
>>
>>2371082

holy fucking shit worst decision of my life. what absolute trash this garbage is. wow. just fucking wow.

how is this in any fucking way a step forward?

holy fuck i want to take a big steamy shit on adobe

back to 5.1
>>
>>2371090
>pirates software
>it sucks shit
>blames the manufacturer
>>
>>2371102

this

you're dumb as fuck op
>>
>>2370881
search for a how to on youtube. easy as fuck
>>
>>2371083
>$10 a month for the rest of your life

T O P L O L
>>
>>2370881
>download PS CC
>laggy as fuck for some reason
Man should've stayed with CS6
>>
>>2371340
my exact experience. i spent around 6 hours today trying to get cc to work. reinstalled a fuckton of drivers, googled a shitton of solutions... it's fucking garbage. the idiots itt who think it's the torrents fault don't know wtf they are talking about quite frankly. the torrent i downloaded worked flawlessly. my hosts file is tiny, curated, my registry crystal clear, guaranteed no interference with older ps versions. i fucking tried everything.

fuck upgrading, i'll use cs 5.1 for life nigga.
>>
I've found the portable version of Photoshop and Illustrator CC are incredibly glitchy on Win10. Just a heads-up.
>>
>>2370881
PS hasn't gotten any better since CS3.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.