[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Love shall prevail
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: IMAG0433.jpg (439 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0433.jpg
439 KB, 1536x2048
First attempt at quality drawing.
>>
>>2369539
QUALITY indeed senpai
>>
>>2369539
What is this sorry excuse for esoteric tomfoolery?!

This no-meaning, symbolicless mash of standard street signs and Hallmark branding

DAMMIT FAGGOT
>>
>>2369539
Stop trying to be deep you pretentious cunt, learn how to draw properly, start with the sticky.
>>
>BOO THIS FAGGOT OFF STAGE!!!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>2369539
DAMMIT YOU FUCKING TROLL!

>Love shall prevail

Fucking hippie soccermom

>quality drawing

gr8b8

Let's anal-eyes your shit

Why the FUCK do you have an "Om" symbol, looking like a half-assed third eye on the left side? What does this mean? Are you a Hindu?

And what about the "Star of David" on the right? Are you a Jew (equally as filthy as a Hindu)?

What is it with the tri-peni? Are you implying that you are a faggot?
>yes
And what the fuck is up with the arrow? Does it emphasize the implication of your faggotry by directing us towards your sexual proclivity, gay, as opposed to straight?

Is the 'world' under the NWO of tri-peni homosexuality?
>yes
>fuck LGBT marriages

Does Zelda hold up the world?
>No you dirty Hindu Jew

And what the fuck is up with that sorry excuse for a heart? Fuck you.

I will say this much, at least you didn't fucking sign the front.
>>
>>2369539
Hipster-est shit ever fucking made.
>>
>>2369539
OH MY GOD

I just noticed your fucking name

>IndigoChild

Way to hop on the new Age dickwagon fucking 4 years after no one gives a shit about your MK Ultra/CIA movement.

https://youtu.be/yE9CbK3lv6s

>Protip
>you are the fat one
>>
>>2369539
Look OP symbolism is cool when you do it with meaning and knowledge, not when you do it because you discovered a deliberate trend and just put a bunch of generic hallmark symbols together and call it "Love shall Prevail"

Study symbolism, study composition, but don't become a Freemason.

Freemasons are faggots.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.