[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alreayd posted this drawing on to get a critique a little while
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: 1453584527868.jpg (78 KB, 741x1000) Image search: [Google]
1453584527868.jpg
78 KB, 741x1000
Alreayd posted this drawing on to get a critique a little while ago and someone told me that there were no main light source, basically the light and shadows were a little fucked up.
I now see it, but I don't know how to fix it,
should I restart it, trying to make it better, or keep going with this one ?

How could I fix the shadows and make like there is ONE main light source ?
And I don't know how to make the neck area darker to give volume and depth.
>>
Yeah your on your way but your missing your lightsource just remove most if not all the shading from the chest and shoulders and add more to the inner collar and the horn looking things on hes head only on the inside other than that just start over and have the lightsource in mind but your better thn most fags
>>
File: 2_2001.jpg (23 KB, 400x545) Image search: [Google]
2_2001.jpg
23 KB, 400x545
>>2368478

Are you even trying you cuck
>>
>>2368478
If you are confident in your painting ability... Bust out some acrylic and start adding the light source with paint.... Otherwise I would use tracing paper to keep your line work intact and then transfer to another page and start your shading over again with the light source in mind.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.