[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Badass Bert & Ernie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
I'm doing some stencil art, and would love to make a piece of a bad-ass Bert and Ernie. However, I suck at drawing, i mostly use pics fron the web which i manipulate in illustrator and photoshop.

Can anyone please make a "Bad ass Bert & Ernie" sketch for me to continue working on? :)
>>
ohh can't wait for it.
>>
>>2359157
Trace over it in photoshop
>>
Learn to draw, asswipe
>>
Just turn the saturation down and turn the contrast up maybe 300% and it will look like a stencil. I don't know if the original artist would like that too much though.
>>
File: PicsArt_01-20-04.25.37.jpg (206 KB, 950x1168) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_01-20-04.25.37.jpg
206 KB, 950x1168
>>2359216
I did it lol
>>
>>2359157
Oh wow, and edgy version of a children's show. That's never been done before!
>>
>>2359229
So many things have already been done before, so I don't get why you even thought your comment means shit.

With what you said it would mean someone already did exactly what Luvisi did in this picture. But no one ever has.

It must be hard for you to never come up with an idea in your head and actually execute it. I hope it drives you to put a bullet in your brain.
>>
Hey! Sorry, i used this picture for inspiration only, i'm not too eager usng a picture which i'm not "allowed" to use by the original creator. I'm looking for something similar, but not this exact pic/composition. All the saturation-related answers is not necessary, since i'm already familiar with PS. Making layers isn't a problem.

And yes, >>2359200 i should learn to draw, but i wont be able to draw anything near what i imagine just yet. Even with the attributes that follows being an asswipe!

I will definately post the finished work, or i could even email it to whoever wants it.

I can also add, i will most likely paint on canvas, somewhere in the range 50x70 to 70x100cm, probably with 5-7 layers, with a more or less freestyled background.
>>
>>2359234
Whether or not this is copypasta the pic in the OP is in fact unimaginative shit
>>
>>2359317

Post your imaginative shit ;)

The reality is most stuff done explicitly to be different and creative are usually shit and forced. I'd take 100 of the OP pic over the usual tired artsty fartsy 'creative & unique' trash that hipsters, stoners and abstract artists churn out.
>>
File: 1357008941990.gif (694 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
1357008941990.gif
694 KB, 360x360
>dave r

jej
>>
>>2359356
>;)
Back to tumblr with your luvisi shilling
>>
File: IMG_0404_1024.jpg (313 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0404_1024.jpg
313 KB, 1024x768
This is my last work btw (quite unimaginative, i know, but im trying to learn)
>>
>>2359400

You must be new here.
>>
>luvisi
>anything out of popped culture
>imaginative

take a badass movie....say Drive for instance
take somthing kid friendly, muppets will do. you know what? how about kermit.

bam. That's the entire thought behind the process. There's nothing of substance here. anyone desperately trying to defend it is a shill
>>
>>2359649
I honestly didn't check. really. I pulled to random disconnected things that I though he would do. and he already did it. Isn't that a sign that things are a little too easy and formulaic?
>>
I had the idea that the relationship between Bert and Ernie is that of two siblings. Specifically, Ernie is how a child views his younger sibling (hyperactive and prone to bouts of runaway imagination) and Bert is how a child views his older sibling (boring and not at all fun).
>>
>>2359157
Do it yourself loser.
>>
>>2359157
Luvisi is fucking ass
>>
>>2359157
Luvisi is a hard worker, you have to give him that much. But imagine what he could do if he had just the slightest bit of taste.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.