[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hi /ic. i´m sure some of you know what is shown in the picture.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: LSD_Albert_1943[1].gif (142 KB, 499x496) Image search: [Google]
LSD_Albert_1943[1].gif
142 KB, 499x496
hi /ic.

i´m sure some of you know what is shown in the picture. does anybody know which artist actually painted this piece of blotter art? and when has it been on the streets for the first time.
no acid thread - i´m just curious about the art.
>>
Who the fuck would know that
>>
>>2354092
you dont seem to. me too. so i´m asking.
people know tons of shit.
>>
I would guess 1943
>>
>>2354103
dont think so cause the 25 in the star is indicating that this blotter came out for 25th anniversary. that would be 1968, the year hippy development went big.
>>
>>2354075
hmm i dunno, i've seen it dozens of times and never wondered who the artist was...
>>
there is this guy marc mcloud. he has the worldwide biggest collection of blotter art.
http://www.blotterbarn.com/iii.html

now i know that i´m looking for contact informations - couldnt find his email.
>>
>>2354115
i think it stands for lsd-25
>>
>>2354241
i think it means that there are 25 tabs.
>>
>>2354392
there are sheets of paper which are bigger, 100 tabs for example. and they still have the 25 on it.
and on the newer ones with the 2000 on the bottom instead of 1943 it also says 25 so i think this
>>2354241
is right.
>>
could be an interesting graphic designy series, blotter art, might put that on my list of projects to whittle down
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.