[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
force me to draw something
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: maxresdefault.jpg (843 KB, 2048x1103) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
843 KB, 2048x1103
I wanna force myself to get something done, I feel pumped and ready to take anything on.

pic not related
>>
>>2353620
motivate yourself, faggot. if you need others to "force" you to make art all your life, you'll never amount to anything. learn some responsibility

now get to it.
>>
>>2353623
I don't need to be forced, sorry for using that word, it's a bit dramatic right? I meant just lend some ideas.
>>
>>2353620
draw your pic related, you worthless lazy piece of shit
>>
>>2353627
can't you come up with your own ideas? that's a pretty pivotal part of being an artist, so it's a muscle you need to be exercising. besides, art is too personal for anyone else to choose your ideas for you.

you already know what interests you, and can discover what you want to express. try harder.
>>
>>2353620
>I feel pumped and ready to take anything on.
draw two intersecting spiral staircases in five point curvilinear perspective
>>
>>2353632
whoa, are you always this hostile?
>>
>>2353643
im just doing what your cuck of a daddy never did! motivating you to get your shit together
>>
>>2353646
>cuck of a daddy

You can't contain your rage can you? Okay This talking is stupid, I'll work.
>>
>>2353620
>pic not related
ironically
>>>/out/
>>
File: motivation advice.png (90 KB, 1250x424) Image search: [Google]
motivation advice.png
90 KB, 1250x424
Join the last artist standing thread
I've found it really motivating
>>2352584
>>
>>2353637
This is the first thing that came to mind, but I have a feeling this staircase looks far too flat, took pic with phone, sorry for shitty lighting.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>2353694
>>
>>2353696
read the sticky, then post in the beginner's thread
>>
>>2353697
Well while you're here, any pointers?
>>
>>2353708
no. they are neither spiral staircases nor are they in 5-point perspective. the most helpful advice I can give is to grind the fundamentals
>>
>>2353714
oh, well I completely ignored the spiral, was more focused on trying to figure out this concept that's new to me.
>>
File: downloadfile-7~01.png (463 KB, 1698x2203) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile-7~01.png
463 KB, 1698x2203
>>2353620
Draw this.
>>
>>2353620
draw your pic related, but imagining how it was like during its heyday.
>>
>>2353620
Hashima Island is a ghost town in a coal mine island on Japan. It was used to force-labor Chinese and Korean prisoners during the world war 2 and now is a ghost infested ruin. Aerial view in pic.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.