[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A few days ago I asked for some directions on this dude. I would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: watt.png (1 MB, 2048x1402) Image search: [Google]
watt.png
1 MB, 2048x1402
A few days ago I asked for some directions on this dude.
I would like to request your opinion once again, since I received so many great tips last time.

I'm trying to find some comps to work this.
Do you rather this wider shot...
>>
>>2348060
Post in the draw thread, snowflake.
>>
>>2348060
Is that a fully 3d rendered, or is it painted over?
Looks pretty sick.
>>
File: wat2.png (1 MB, 1497x1151) Image search: [Google]
wat2.png
1 MB, 1497x1151
...or this closer one?

neither is, as always, a viable answer - specially if you could be kind and point some directions to go with this thing
>>
>>2348061
Sorry, i'm new here.
Not sure wich thread you're referring to, anon.

>>2348063
Thanks!
It's fully 3D rendered, but there's also some post to help with the composition and values - things like color correction, vignette, background, etc
>>
>>2348060
the silhouette of his right hand with the nail doesent read too well
>>
not really digging the hand poses. I think it would be best if they were closed together in a praying manner.. very close to the camera would be nice. I also think he could go for having a dong or some kind of tattered robe or something covering his junk/legs. Maybe robs hanging from hooks or something embedded in his hips/torso? Looks really cool anyway
>>
File: Final_Anjo.png (1 MB, 2048x1402) Image search: [Google]
Final_Anjo.png
1 MB, 2048x1402
>>2348071
Thanks anon, I agree 100%.

>>2348079
That's a great suggestion with the hands thingie, anon, and I'll certainly do that in a further project! Thank you very much.

I'd love to explore the tattered robes aswell.

I guess I'll go with the uncropped renderer. Thanks for the help!
>>
I miss textures in the lower torso/legs
>>
Reminds me of the angel of death from Hellboy
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.