[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GUYS IS THIS REAL?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: myeys.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
myeys.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
https://www.huiontablet.com/all-products/graphic-tablets/huion-wh1409.html

>12 macros
>active area of 13.8 x 8.6’’
>We also know that some of professionals have to take their projects away from the office. Mobility feature is followed by a built-in 8GB of storage in Giano, which allows you to save projects and take your work anytime, anywhere.
>>WIRELESS

>>> 119.99 (yea it's on sale)
>>
>>2343773
I was considering buying that when my wacom takes a dump but the battery powered/rechargeable pen killed it for me.
>>
>>2343791
>but the battery powered/rechargeable pen killed it for me.
Have you ever used one? It's not even fucking bad, I don't get why people are upset by it.

Plus, the pens tend to be a lot cheaper than Wacom. If your Wacom pen ever breaks, you'll be paying noticeably more to replace it.
>>
>>2343773
>www.huiontablet.com
>no tilt
ty but no ty mr huion marketeer
>>
>>2343773

Wireless increases the risk of cancer. Always go wired.
>>
>>2343844

Uhm k

>>2343841

I made this thread only because I have no idea which Tablet i should buy, this Huion, Intuos Art S/M

I want to buy the Huion but there are no recommendations out.
>>
>>2343844
it does not
now that everyone goes to uni, every retard get a degree on science and try science, so we are crowded with conclusions based on cognition failures, as doing correlations without any isolation from one phenomenon (and the rest) to other.
If you compare ranges of population who have wifi everywhere or who does not, you should also mind the rest of the shit in those context, which are different in everything else, including wifi.
>>
>>2343841

So how is pen tilt even supposed to work? I have an intuos pro and I think it has that functionality, but every tilt sensitive brush I've used is retarded unpredictable and seems to just spaz out. What am I missing?
>>
>>2343863
wut the fuck are you trying to say? You type like a twat senpai.
>>
>>2343863
he says that you don't have to believe everything, i think.
>>
>>2343773
>13.8 x 8.6’’
that seems comically large
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.