[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Quick Critique
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 20160107_092159.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
20160107_092159.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1536
>English teacher makes us art
>Trace hand and draw random abstract thing
>Asks me specifically to make something that looks meaningful
>inb4 only gave us crayons

How'd I do for a 2-3 minute project?
>>
>namefagging
>making a thread for this special snowflake drawing
>grade 9 english

fuck off
>>
>>2341448
You traced a hand and had the revolutionary idea of putting a flower on it. To make it 'look meaningful'. And you post it here in 2 threads, asking for critique.
Oh man.

What do you want to hear, exactly?
Comments on how the hand looks? On the design of the flower? On the colouring? On the idea?
Because there's not much to be said on what you've done. It's hard to care about something that was done in 2-3 minutes for an English project, the anatomy was traced, so it's slightly off in places, the idea isn't particularly interesting or new, and the choice of colours isn't particularly pretty.

Sorry if you were expecting a pat on a shoulder or a "you sure did a good job on that project there, anon!".
Move on with your life from this goddamn English project. Make something actually cool and worth showing. Nobody's saying you can't.
>>
>>2341448
1/10, would not put on fridge
>>
>>2341448
you are literally 13 years old
you want critique on your fucking traced crayon drawing? go ask your parents what they think and watch the disappointment wash over their face while they force out a compliment
>>
Why do we allow 10 year olds to post again?
>>
you did a great job dear

bitch
>>
>>2341697
Lol holy shit
>>
Might let that hand give me a handey/10
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.