[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey I am sorry if this is a bit demanding, but I was hoping to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
Hey I am sorry if this is a bit demanding, but I was hoping to find a few examples of exceptional shadow of the colossus art, and minimalist noveau art pieces involving struggle or a fight against the inevitable. I am working on a piece with a friend of mine and we really need inspiration.
>>
pic related is my friends drawing
>>
bump with another piece.
>>
Not your personal assistant, look for it yourself. Or at the very least, don't make a blog post about it with unnecessary details "lol my friend made this drawing" and instead go post in the art book thread with shit like that to a minimum.
>>
>>2340186
Oh look, reddit
>>
>>2340190
>muh buzzword when something i dont like happens
>>
File: 20150315_163807.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20150315_163807.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Well, I'm not sure this will be at all what you're looking for, but I figure this piece identifies with 'struggle', so for what it's worth, here ya go.
Sorry about the size, but cutting the resolution further truly butchers me.
[spoiler] I also subliminally want to garner some exposure on this anonymous board, so if I could climb up into your knapsack there for a moment, that'd be great [/spoiler]
Good luck, guys.
>>
>>2340206
I can't believe I ruined the spoiler. -_-
>>
>>2340190
>telling someone to fuck off is considered reddit-tier behavior
>>
Actually I posted the first image as it was the most relevant I could find, I posted the second because I figured my friend might enjoy whatever critique might arise.

The problem is I cant think of or find anything that really represents what I am thinking. I suppose the common thread between the concepts I mentioned is the idea of a figure emerging out of a obscured background struggling against something unseen.
>>
File: AP_Chudsurfing2.jpg (19 KB, 400x309) Image search: [Google]
AP_Chudsurfing2.jpg
19 KB, 400x309
Well.
No trigger, but this is the closest I've got.
Pic is not my work, all respects to Mr. Alex Pardee.
Likely worth checking out, his portfolio is huge.
>>
>>2340207
You cant spoiler on NSFW boards :)
>>
>>2340224
Oh.
Noted, thanks. ^_^
>>
>>2340224
wrong
you can't spoiler on /ic/
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.