[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need creative help. Its been years since I've worked on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2016-01-05-22-32-44.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-05-22-32-44.png
1 MB, 1440x2560
I need creative help. Its been years since I've worked on any drawings or paintings if anyone has some ideas it would be much appreciated
>>
If thats the only thing you've drawn in two years then you might as well switch to being one of those insta girls that take selfies in front of cool shit and take flicks of your food. At least you seem attractive enough for that.
>>
>>2339961
I mean i have more stuff but at the moment im using my boyfriend's phone and thats all i could find of my work.
>>
>>2339971
youre a girl and your slightly attractive. Just make a thread in which you offer tutoring from a competent artist in exchange for -[s]titpics[/s]- friendship. Tons of guys to be cucked around here :)
>>
>>2339981
[s]strikethrough[/s]
>>
>>2339986
im a fucking retard <s> strike </s> [s] "test" [/s]

been on 4c 4 years and i cant even strikethrough...
>>
>>2339996
shameful. At least take off the name while you sperg out
>>2339947
I know you think you're pretty good and that drawing looks kinda cool but you actually just got lucky. You need to grind some fundies. Don't be autistic about it though, you should always be having fun.
>>
>>2340006
didnt know people just cheated with unicode like faggots
>>
>>2340006
I know im not that good and need more practice but i didnt need someone to tell me what i already know. i was just hoping for new ideas on projects you know
>>
>>2339996
Not all boards allow it iirc
>>
>>2340012
Read the sticky and don't make personal threads. You're not special.
>>
>>2339947
Plow through it. Confused? Read sticky, then plow through again.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.