[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Check out my edgy black comedy/ horror film
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
I made tis film for my junior thesis film at USC. I shot it over three days with a four person crew so it was sort of rushed bu I'm happy with the result. Watch it, tell me what you think, and share it with your friends!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ujcw3Jes7E
>>
Anon...anon what the fuck
>>
I really want to use it as the beginning of my critique/opinion/constructive support mixed media idea.

But yea 'wtf' came across my mind once, or a few times. The transition into the mood-lighting lit room worked, and I found myself subconciously visiting the idea of even climbing inside my own body or someone else's.

Becasue, seriously- everyone always thinks to themselves "what drugs is this guy on"

...wether they're referring to the plot's characters or the

Also, a better note that I nearly forgot to add: The first scene, where they meet two hours after their wedding... the stress on death tricked me into believing it as a literature device for foreshadowing.
>>
Replying to my own comment, ewwwwww
>>2340251
The plot's characters or the *producer & director
>>
>>2339895
i love you and your film
I hope you are not some lying faggot. I hope you will have a nice future and will make lots of unique movies not ever kidding. i love weird arthouse shit like that.
I know some spacemarine drawing retards will hate what i said
>>
>>2339895
I really liked it
>>
>>2339895
Well, I watched it through to the end, and I didn't feel bored and the strongest emotions were "well this is interestingly weird" and "the camerawork could maybe be a bit more weird". It was shot quite vanilla imo, but maybe some weirded angles and more thought out scenes would benefit the wtfness of this piece. Overall I liked it though, have a productful new year.
>>
>>2339895
This is what the University of Spoiled Children's famed film program teaches you? Pathetic.
>>
I liked it. Stiff acting, low budget, but none than less a wack experience.
>>
>>2339895
liked it but the music in the very beginning doesn't work that well and the film starts way too fast. those first 10 seconds should last 30-60 and the music shouldn't feel like some youtube background song. also the video doesn't fit youtube's frame, and that gives it a very unprofessional look
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.