[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT : things that pisses you off as an artist or whatever you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: annoying as hell.jpg (47 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
annoying as hell.jpg
47 KB, 500x500
ITT : things that pisses you off as an artist or whatever you call yourself

>start sketching for some idea
>find a pose / composition that looks interesting
>realize it's something you've seen somewhere but can't remember where exactly so you can't even see if it's really that similar or not

pic related, still going with the one on the right but I'm pissed
>>
>>2339628
That pose exists in like 70% of all action movies.
The question that you should be asking instead of has this pose been used before? is what makes this particular piece special?
>>
>>2339628
You do realize that pose is probably one of the most generic action poses ever right? It's been in countless pieces of art and countless films. It's also not very practical in real life.
>>
>>2339634
>>2339633
What pisses me off isn't that I didn't invent a completely new original action pose, just the impression you get that you're redrawing a specific picture but can't remember which one

anyway just post whatever's on your mind
>>
File: Smug_Pepe.png (28 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
Smug_Pepe.png
28 KB, 200x200
>>2339634
>>2339633
are you sure? in this pose he's looking where he's jumping instead of where he's shooting [OC]
>>
>>2339653
You would have to contort the body something fierce to come up with a 100% original action pose.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.