[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Amateur or Professional?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: mhskllz.jpg (43 KB, 499x375) Image search: [Google]
mhskllz.jpg
43 KB, 499x375
This is driving me crazy at the moment.
There are a few projects i would like to get done, 1 of them can earn me a living easily.

Atm however i do not have the skillz or experience to complete the projects, I am currently learning and have made great progress this last 2 years.

However i'm considering an alternative that's killing me.
Do i hire professionals (people who already have the skills and experience) to complete the various tasks i need done to advance the projects in a professionally short amount of time.
Or do i continue to learn and create at my current pace, making progress all the while and getting better but still with a long road ahead to even come close to finishing the projects at the quality i want.

I'm starting to think i may never get good and have been wasting my time.
Please, Help~
>>
File: 1421467226248.jpg (32 KB, 409x393) Image search: [Google]
1421467226248.jpg
32 KB, 409x393
>1 of them can earn me a living easily.
>Atm however i do not have the skillz or experience to complete the projects

easily

Don't worry OP, you're just an 'ideas guy'.
>>
>>2336138

I've considered this and it's exceptionally painful.
If i am an ideas guy it's not just pulling things out of my ass, it's the entire process mapped out from start to finish with no stone left un turned.

I hope it's not true tho i want to get good, this is my life now.
>>
>>2336123
If it were me, I would grind and get good. But I'm a retard.

The wise thing to do would be to hire people, yes.

>>2336138
>>2336153

Lol, everyone thinks they're an "ideas guy". An ideas guy is just a regular guy who also doesn't know how to do anything.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.